𝐗. Drunk

AUTHOR's POV

"Yah! Jen stop, Lisa don't drink again"Taehyung sighed in exhaustion. He sat back at his chair and watched the girls that is behaving like a child.

"Twikle twikle litter stah"Lisa sang and nudged jennie.

"Howay wondeh uhhh what's next?"Jennie glanced at Lisa and they both laughed.

"This girls are crazy"Taehyung mumbled but unfortunately the girls heard it.

"Crazy?"Lisa grabbed his hair and he winced in pain. Taehyung tried to loosen
Lisa's grip on his hair but Jennie elbowed his balls making him curl like a ball.

He groaned in pain and the both continued on singing. Taehyung clenched his fist and quickly grabbed his phone that is on his pocket.

He dialed Jungkook's number and luckily he picked up.

"What?"

"Help me, I-I got stabbed"Taehyung lied knowing that Jungkook doesn't want to come back just to pick someone.

"What?! Where are you?!"Jungkook worriedly asked. "I'm s-still in the restaurant"And with that Jungkook ended the call. Taehyung found it funny that Jungkook actually fell for it and frowned when he realized that Jungkook will surely kill him.

Soon enough Jungkook arrived at the resto and saw Taehyung scolding the girls. Taehyung saw Jungkook and gulped.

"Yah hyung, why did you lie? I was busy that time"Taehyung sighed in relief.

"Can you help me with this girls, they are so stubborn"Jungkook glanced at Lisa who is forcing herself to stay awake.

"Okay, ill just take Lisa home"Taehyung nodded and they carried the girls.

~~~

"Bambam, I love you too"Lisa mumbled and was about to kiss Jungkook but he quickly avoided it.

"Seriously? your into that guy?"Jungkook sarcastically chuckled and placed Lisa on the backseat harshly.

"Ouch"

"Bam, we are a couple now right?"Lisa smiled and Jungkook looked at her through the mirror. "No"Jungkook answered sternly and Lisa pouted.

"Really?"Jungkook nodded. He saw that Lisa is on the verge of crying. He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Okay, we are not a couple yet."Jungkook said and Lisa calmed.

"But I already said ye--"Jungkook cut her off.

"No you didn't, your just hallucinating"Jungkook started to drive.

"Oh"Lisa mumbled and her eyes wandered outside the window of his car. "Wow, Bamiee let's buy ice cream"Lisa tapped Jungkook's shoulder and he gave her a glare. While Lisa just innocently looked at him.

"Stop using that face"He said as he fucosed on driving.

~~~

"Lisa, we're here"Jungkook shake Lisa gently. "Lisa"Jungkook shake her once again but she just shifted a little and slept.