𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕. Better

AUTHOR's POV

Jungkook was feeling better with Lisa by his side, he was having a hard time cooking their food when Lisa helped him.

She told him to just sit there and wait until the food is ready, he can't help it but to stare at her. He can't believe that he cheated on Lisa.

He truly didn't deserve her but he can't live without her and their children. Why did he called their kids brats when he loves them so much?

Well he just got very blinded by Hana.

He was feeling guilty every second just by thinking of that. Maybe he should just stay away from Lisa, watching her being much happy with her new husband.

He was cut off his thoughts when he heard Lisa's soft voice.

"Jungkook lunch is ready, let's eat"She smiled and I mumbled thanks to her. I sat in front of her and we started eating.

~~~

"Let's just find a movie here"Lisa said while scrolling through the recommended movies on Netflix.

"Uhmm..Midnight Sun..already watched that...Harry Potter...Fifty Shades---Okay let's skip that thing"Lisa nervously tapped on the remote while Jungkook is blushing like crazy.

Jungkook knew that Lisa is not comfortable with that kinds of movies and if there is kissing scenes he always cover her eyes. She just found it awkward and disgusting.

That's one of the things that he likes about her.

An hour passed both of them were preparing themselves because the boy was leaning to the girls face. Lisa bit her lower lip and glanced at Jungkook who is preventing himself to look at the television to make it...less awkward.

A memory came again in Lisa's mind.

"Why are you late again?"Lisa said while glaring at Jungkook.

"Ugh, how many times do I have to tell you Lisa? You're so annoying!"He shouted and Lisa flinched. She heard the babies cry and she sighed and massaged her temple.

"I'll let you pass just for now Jeon"Lisa headed upstairs and comforted her babies.

Lisa felt her throat getting dry and she gulped her saliva but I didn't helped at all, she glanced at Jungkook who is yawning and she smiled.

"Hey Jungkook, I'm gonna get some water"Lisa said as Jungkook nodded.

She went to the kitchen while thinking of why is she remembering something and its really weird because Jungkook is in it.She grabbed a bottle inside the fridge without looking at it. She poured it in the glass and gulped it.

She coughed when she tasted the bitterness. She quickly grabbed the bottle and widened her eyes when she realized it was a bottle of soju.

"Ugh, its getting hot in here"Lisa said while fanning herself with her hand while her other hand was supporting her weight.

She felt dizzy and she groaned.

"That taste awful"She said and glanced at the bottle. Until her vision became blurry.

She accidentally threw the glass enough for Jungkook to hear it. He immediately went to the kitchen and saw Lisa sweating.

"Hey are you oka---"He was cut off when she hugged him.

"I know this is weird but I kept on dreaming about you and one of it is we have two kids, please don't laugh"Jungkook was shocked at what she said and slowly hugged her back.

"Why would I laugh?"He mumbled.

"Because you found it funny?"Jungkook chuckled and broke the hug. He was about to say something when Lisa held his cheeks.

"Jungkook, can I kiss you?"

What the fuck?! Jungkook thought.

"W-what are you doing Lisa"Even though he wanted to kiss her so bad but his heart told him not to.

"Lisa stop"He smelled her breath and glanced at the side and saw a bottle of soju. He sighed and set his gaze back at Lisa.

She grabbed his cheek and connect her lips to his. At first Jungkook had his eyes widened but when he felt her soft lips moving a little he got carried away.

He wrapped his arms around her waist deepening the kiss but little did they know someone was watching them with tears in his eyes.

BAMBAM's POV

It's already 6:00 pm and the sky is getting a little dark, I finished pack in my things and went to Jungkook's house to pick Lisa up.

I knocked on the door but noone opened it. I heard some loud sounds inside the house.

Ooh they're watching a movie.

I knocked on the door once again this time much louder. As I expected no one opened it so I decided to go inside.

I checked on the living room and saw no one. But why is the television on? I roamed around the house trying to find them.

Until I heard Lisa's voice, a smile crept onto my lips and went towards the kitchen.

And I saw something unexpected. My heart started to hurt and tears started to form in my eyes.

They look so in love with each other. Well I guess I wasted four years to the wrong person. But I am still happy for her, that she found someone better than me.

A sob escaped my lips and immediately caught their attention. Jungkook look so shocked the same as Lisa.

"B-bam--"I stopped Jungkook.

"Take good care of her Kook"I said and was about to exit the house when I felt small arms wrapped around my waist.

"Lisa, let me go"I said weakly.

"Bam, let me explain please"She said with her voice cracking.

"Let's just talk in the car"I said without looking at her.

🌻

AHHHH! OMG! JUNGKOOK SAID THE F WORD ON SAVAGE LOVE BTS REMIX!!! I expected it to be hot but the way he pronounced it was really cute!😭and also suga and jhope's rap wtf!😭😭😭

I don't know why there is no one talking about how good the savage love bts remix is :(

And btw, stream Lovesick Girls and Dynamite🤗💜