𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈. Celebrate

JUNGKOOK's POV

My sleep was disturbed by the loud sound that was coming from downstairs.

"Uuhm, Jungkook is a deep sleeper I knew he won't hear that, right?"I didn't bother to check who it was since I knew it was V hyung.

"I swear Taehyung, if you make another noise, I'll make Kuma bite you later"I heard Jennie noona's voice and I can't help but to chuckle at their behavior.

"Guys stop fighting! Keep quiet, both of you know that Jungkook is sleeping"Yep, it was Namjoon hyung.

I'm pretty sure that the others are here too, well except Jin hyung.

I stood up from my bed and grabbed a new hoodie from my closet. I went downstairs and they sighed in disappointment.

"This is all your fault Taehyung, your too noisy!"Jennie sent him a glare but V hyung just rolled his eyes and came to hug me.

"Happy Birthday Bro!!!"He greeted me while hitting my head with the balloon.

"Eyooo! Our Kookie is finally 23, go find someone better that that snake!!"Hoseok hyung said that made me laugh a bit.

Now I know why he hates snakes so much.

"I'm glad that you finally cut ties with that animal Jungkook~ah, Happy Birthday"Yoongi hyung gave me a thumbs up.

"Ahh, I'm two years older than you yet your taller than me"Jimin hyung rolled his eyes playfully and patted my head.

"I'm so proud of you kook, Happy Birthday"Namjoon hyung gave me a hug and I smiled.

"Come on guys! Let's stop being so emotional!"I said when Taehyung hyung suddenly shouted.

"Let's go to the bar!!!"He said and I shakes my head.

"I'll stay here hyung"

"Aww come on Jungkook, you no fun"He pouted.

"It's better to go there a have fun than to stay here having a hard time getting that gold digger out of your mind"Jennie noona said. Well she's rigth.

"Okay I'll go"I forced a smile and they rejoiced.

Everything will be so much better if they're with me. I sighed and went upstairs to take a quick shower and changed my clothes.

~~~

It's already 10 pm, and I'm still here at the bar with these four. Jimin hyung, Rosé noona, Taehyung hyung and Jennie noona.

I controlled myself from drinking because I know that I will have a headache again later, and drinking too much can kill.

I don't want to die.

yet.

I still have to bring back my old life, but it seems so impossible that made me lose hope slowly.

Maybe, it's much better if I let them go.

But I want to see and talk to her just today. I sighed as I felt my heart ached.