Main Characters

Hi my name is Talor Chanel Williams. I'm 5'5,and 17. I'm also a senior. I'm lightskin with green eyes,small waist,flat stomach,medium sized boobs and fat ass. My home town is or was Michigan. Now my brother,me,and my little sister are moving to California. I know you're wondering,where are your parents?? My dad died in a car crush coming home from work. My mom is strung out on drugs. But enough about them I'm about to pass it to my big bro....

Wassup y'all my name is Demarcus Keyon Williams. I'm 6'3, lightskin,hazel eyes when I'm happy and green eyes(mad or sad).You already know about my sister Tee(Talor). Sooo my sisters think that we're moving because I got a higher paying job.....their kinda right because I got this job offer in Cali. If y'all nosey people must know😑,yes I'm a drug lord but DO NOT tell Tee or Sophia.(my street name is Killa) When my dad died I was 13,Talor was 11,and Sophia was just a baby. As Tee said,yes our mom was and still is a crackhead. So I had to find a way to provide for me and them so I got in the drug business. By the time I was 16 I was running things. My next and final business is in Cali. But.....enough about me.

Wassuh wassup lil niggas and niggetes. My name is Malik Kevontae Millington. I'm apart of the Thug Life Gang(TLG)(king is my street name).I'm 19. I graduated c/o 2015😌. I'm 6'3,light skin,and blue eyes. I know I know you never heard of a black nigga with blue eyes. My mom is fully black and my dad is white. That's why I have blue eyes but anyways..... I'm about to head to trap see y'all another time✌️