Chapter 13

Talor pov:
When Malik left,I couldn't help but smile when he called me bae. I wasn't even mad anymore. He just made the rest of my day better. When I left out the hall he brought me to,I started walking to class. When I looked I saw Crystal talking to Malik. Now I'm hecka confused. "Wassup Chrissypooh" She started laughing. "Hey boo this my brother Malik." "Oh we've already met. We stay next door to each other." She gave me that 'we gone talk later' look. "Ok." Was all I said and headed on to class.

Crystal pov:
Bout damn time I got another pov nilah😑. Shut up before I cut you out the book. Damn who pissed in your cereal but anyways back to the story. I was mad because she didn't even tell me nor Chantel. I'm going to talk to her after school about it though. Let me get to class before I'm tardy.

~After School~
Talor pov:
Thank God it's the end of the day. Oh I forgot to tell you guys. I'm suspended from school for 2 days and that hoe Shandrea is suspended for 1 day. She come back Thursday and I come back Friday. I really don't care that just give me time to shop,eat,& sleep more. I'm out here in the parking lot waiting on Crystal and Chantel. Both of them come at me looking pissed. "What's wrong with y'all?" I asked. "Bitch why didn't you tell us you was talking to my brother?" Crystal asked. "I'm sorry plus y'all should've asked who I was going on a date with." I said defending myself. "Ok you got us that time. But next time we gone beat u." Chantel said. "Ok now let's go." We hopped in my car and went to go get something to eat. I dropped Chantel and Crystal off and headed home. I wonder why Malik wants me to come to his house.