Chapter 24

Talor pov:
The next day I woke up sore ASF. When I tried to get out the bed,I fell right on my ass. I saw Malik come out the bathroom and laugh at me. "What the hell you laughing at?" "Daddy put it down last night." I shot him the finger. "I already did." He came over and helped me up. I limped to the bathroom. "Aye bae" he yelled. "What?" "You walking a lil funny." I couldn't help but laugh. "It's your fault." "You want me to come in there?"he said walking towards the bathroom. "Noo bae moveeee!" He moved and I closed the door. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. After that,I hopped in the shower. I stayed in there for about 20 minutes. I got out and forgot to get a towel😑. I peeked my head out and I didn't see Malik in the room. I was coming out when I felt somebody smack my ass. "I thought you wasn't in here." "I was in the closet looking for something to wear. Then I saw this fine ass girl walk pass and I had to see who it was." I started blushing. "Moveeee." He kept rubbing on my ass. One thing led to another and we had sex again. "Now I have to bathe again." I rolled my eyes at him. Before I went into the bathroom I heard him mocking me. "Omg daddy. It feels soo good." He said. Trying to sound like me. "Fuck you." I said laughing. "Ummm I got her whipped with this dick!!" "Bye nigga." I said laughing. I bathed again and put on my clothes. I went downstairs and was about to leave until- "You ain't going nowhere until you give me my kiss." He pulled me into him and kissed me. "Bye bae." "Bye sexy" He said while smacking my butt.

Sophia pov:
Hi my nwame is Sophia Lanyia Williams. I 4 ywears old. I over Mrs. Smith house and we're playing tea party. "Sophia,would you like some more tea?" "Ywes I would." She gave me more tea. That's when two big men came into the house and put something over me and Mwrs.Smith face. Then I went to sleep.

Malik pov:
I'm on my way to my mom's house. Something's telling me that something is wrong but I shake off the feeling. I use my spare key that she gave me. "Mom,Sophia." I didn't hear anything. Her car is still here so they should be here. "Mama,Phia boo it's Liklik(leak-leak). Just as I was about to go upstairs,my phone vibrate and I had a message from an unknown number.
If you want your mom and your girl's sister back. Come get them. The address is 8888 Jackson Drive. Come at 10 tonight.See you soon lil nigga. Right then and there I was pissed off. Somebody have the balls to come for my family. I got something for the nigga who thinks he run shit. I'm about to call up me and Dee's boys.(We met two nights ago. They cool or whatever. My b back to the situation at hand.) "Wassup man" "Man somebody done kidnapped my ma and Sophia." "WTF MAN!! DID YOU CATCH THEM!" "Nah man but I'm bout to head to the trap right now. Meet me there." "Aight one." "One." I hopped in my car and sped to the trap. When I got out,I headed right to my office. On the way to my office,all I heard was 'wassup boss' 'hey boss' 'what's wrong man?' I didn't have time to talk so I kept walking. Once I made it to my office door,our crew was standing by my door. I opened the door and they piled in my office. It's about 300 of us. Yes my office is kinda big. "Everybody to my office now!!" I screamed through the intercom. Bitches and niggas came running in my office. "Shut up!!" Dee yelled and everybody went silent. "We have a situation on our hands. Do anyone have a problem with us?" "It's one gang boss. It's the GMFH(Get Money Fuck Hoes) gang." "Why haven't nobody told us about this shit man?" Dee screamed looking pissed. "Because they been MIA for a minute. What's wrong boss?" "I believe them fuck bitches took my ma and my girl's and Dee's lil sister today." "Have you been getting threat notes?" One of my workers asked me. "Nah man. Dee have you?" "Nope." So these bitches think they run shit? Ima show them who and who not to fuck with. "Trace I need you to trace this number that sent me a message and see who is belongs to." "Ight boss." His real name is Kj but we call him Trace because this nigga can trace any number and anything else. "I need y'all to be here at 6 tonight so we can have a plan ready. Okay?" All heard was 'yes boss'. "Alright y'all dismissed." Everybody left. "Man why in the hell would they want Sophia and your mom instead of coming for Talor?" Dee asked. That's when the thought hit me. If they got my mom and Phia first,they coming for my baby next. I jumped out my seat and ran to the car. I hopped in and pulled off. I kept calling Talor and she wasn't answering. Hi this is Talor sorry I couldn't answer your call. Leave a message and I'll try to get with you. I hung up and sped home. I went to the door with my gun and the door was unlocked which is unusual. I didn't say anything. I just kept going upstairs until I heard something moving around in the guest room. I went in and shot the man in his right and left leg. "Who the fuck sent you?" He looked liked he was about to piss his pants. "S-Slick." He said. That name sounded familiar. "He told me to come get your girl. I was looking for her when you came in and shot me." I was dragging him to the basement and called Dee.
Dee:wassup
Malik:man I got one of Slick's boys. Get over here now.
Dee:Ight man
With that I hung up and proceeded to drag him into the basement. As soon as I made it downstairs I heard a knock at the door. "Who is it?" "Dee nigga" I opened the door and told him to take the boy to the basement. "Ima let you handle that,why I go upstairs and see if Talor is ok." "Ight bro."

Picture of Malik's office