Chapter 18

Chantel pov:
I'm glad Crystal told us the day of. Unlike Talor,but that's still my bestie. These two are the best. Well right now we're headed to 5th period. Since we have a free period, we decided to go shopping right now. It's 1:30 & we don't have to be back until 3:00 since we're seniors. On our way to the mall,I'm debating on whether I should tell them that I'm gay. I know you wasn't expecting that but I've been knowing that since I was 10. When the girls,would have talks about what boy they liked. I was only thinking about who's the prettiest girl in our school.I always stayed to myself because I felt as if I was the weird kid. We've just pulled up to the mall. "Umm you guys?" I said nervous,scared,a lil bit nauseous,everything. "Wassup." "After school,can we go to your house Tee and talk? All of us?" "Yeah. What's wrong? "Nothing just need to talk to you guys." I hope this go well.

Crystal pov:
Me and Talor are confused ASF right now. Chantel's sitting here sweating. We asked her what's wrong and she said nothing. We'll find out when we go to Tee's house after school today. I hope it's nothing bad.

Talor pov:
When Chantel told us she had something to tell us,the first thing that came to my head was that she was pregnant. But I doubted that since she never talks about boys and she's never had a boyfriend. Right now we're in VS getting matching bra and pantie sets. Idk why but we're just weird like that. Chantel went to get her some sweatpants and hoodies. Crystal was over there looking at some thongs. Smh. I hope she ain't trying to get sexy for that ugly thing I call brother. Anyways once we payed for our things we left that store. I looked at my phone and it was just 1:45. We were still good. We went to the Louis Vuitton store and got some purses,shoes,& dresses. My total was $989.89. Crystal price was $876.99. Chantel's total was $957.39. We payed for our stuff and went to 'Chanel'. We went in there, and spent about the same amount as we did in the LV store. I looked at my phone and it said 2:45. We quickly went to the jewelry store and bought matching tennis bracelets. They were $300 a piece but we had the money so we didn't worry about the price. We finally went back to school. The rest of the day flew pass quick. I wonder what Chantel has to tell us.