Chapter 16

Demarcus pov:
I already got up and took Sophia to school. Now I'm about to head to the Wafflehouse. I get my keys and head out. When I pull up,this red Toyota parked right next to me. When I got out she got out and when I say shawty was bad. She had red hair going down her back,some black tights,a red v-neck,& some customized sperrys. She was so beautiful.

Crystal pov:
Since I don't have to be to school until another 1hour I decided to get me some WH. I pulled up to this black charger. When the driver stepped out, I said lawddd please control my hormones. He was walking and he held the open for me. "Thank you." "Your welcome ma." Lawddd his voice was deep and sexy. He also let me get in front of him in the line. "I would like a ham and cheese omelet,3 hash browns,& an OJ. Your total is $6.43. As I was about to pull my money out,the dude had already handed the cashier a 10 and told her to keep the change. "Umm my name is Demarcus btw." "Thanks Demarcus,but you didn't have to do that." "I know I just wanted to." "Well thanks again. Oh and my name's Crystal." "Well Crystal,can I have your number?" He looked like he was nervous. "Yeah. Let me see your phone." He gave me his phone and I saved my number as Chrissypooh💘💦. He then asked for my phone and saved his name as One & Only💙😘💍. I laughed and told him I had to go to school. "Alright ma. I'll see you around." "Yeah I guess so and with that we both left and went our separate ways. This day couldn't get any better.