Chapter 38

Unknown:
I know you're wondering who I am but you'll find out real soon.

Malik:
I got this feeling somebody coming after me and my fam. I gotta tell Dee.

Dee:
Just as I was about to call Malik,he called me.
D:Wassup man?I was just finna hit yo line up.
M:I have this feeling that shit bout to pop off.
D:Man I thought I was the only one.
M:Nah but I feel like somebody planning some shit on us tonight.
D:Ight man. Call a meeting tonight at the trap tonight.
M:Ight man. One
D:One
I'm about to gone head and go there since I have clothes there.

Malik:
"Talor!" "Yessssss" "I'm about to head to the trap. You remembered what I told you to do?" "Yes baby. Always stay strapped. If I hear a noise hide under the floor board and turn out all the lights." "Good now gimme kiss." She gave me about five quick pecks on my lips. "Wth was that?" I started laughing. "Well bend down you know you're a lot taller than me." I bent down and she gave me a real passionate kiss. "Now gooooo" "I love you" "I love you too." I left out the house and hopped in my Buggati. And my song came on. (Down below)

I kept it on repeat. I pulled up to the light and I saw this fine as redbone staring at me. She rolled her window and started talking to me.
Hey boo
Wassup
What's your name?
King(thought I was bout to tell this hoe my name)
Oh well King we should meet up sometime
Alright(i don't see anything wrong with having a friend)
Umm tomorrow at Chiptole around 6
Yeah
Ok
And with that she pulled off and I did too. I don't know what I was about to get myself into.