Chapter 34

Crystal:
I ran out the hospital and sat in my car. He wouldn't even let me explain. Now he just wants to throw our relationship away like that? I love him a lot but he told me to lose his shit so that's what I did. Matter of fact....fuck him. This bitch made me quit my job. I'm about to turn into a ruthless,cold-hearted bitch. Matter fact I'll hit y'all up later. I'm about to go apply for a job as a stripper at Club Thirst.✌️✌️

Talor:
Me and Malik heading back to the hospital to see Dee. I wonder how him and Crystal been. Speaking of my bestie,she's calling me now. "Hey boo I was just thinking about you." "Me and your brother are no longer in a relationship. I'm about to become a stripper and stop caring about men. Don't try to stop me. I just wanted to inform you. You and Chantel are my baes forever. I love y'all but I'm going to be a changed person. I'll still talk to y'all but I'm going to be working at Club Thirst. Goodbye"
With that she hung up. I sat there shocked and confused. "Bae you cool?" I still sat there shocked. "Talor" huh "what's wrong ma?" "My bestie is becoming a stripper." He started laughing. "What's so fucking funny?" He finally stop laughing. "I thought you was being sarcastic." "Hell no Crystal talking bout being a fucking stripper." He hit brakes so fucking hard. "Wth she doing?!" She's working at a club. "No the hell she not. "Look we can't stop her. She already said don't stop her or she's moving away. Let her do her. "Imma let her do her but if a nigga even think about fucking her. He over with." He's so over protective.

Unknown:
I've been laying low like I said I was but this nigga not going to know what hit him.

Malik:
I want to beat her lil ass but Talor has a point. Crystal's a young adult now. She can make her own decisions. But like I said if a nigga try her,it's over with. Well here at the hospital. I'm about to get the whole story from Dee ass. He my nigga and all,but if he's the reason for all this bullshit,I'm kicking his ass. Blood thicker than water.