Chapter 36

Talor:
After Malik told me that,I ran upstairs,locked the door and sat on his bed with the gun in my lap. I waited 10 minutes and I heard the door open downstairs. "Baby" I heard Malik running upstairs. I opened the door and hugged him so tight and started crying in his chest. "What's wrong babygirl?" "I thought I was going to lose you tonight." "You'll never lose me. I promise." After that,I took my shower and got in the bed. "Goodnight baby" I told Malik. "Goodnight ma" I fell asleep and so did he.

Dee:
I need to find Crystal and get her back. I can't lose her to these whack ass niggas. I should've let her explain. I know for a fact she hates me. I guess I'll still try.

Crystal:
I'm at work doing my thing on the pole and all I see is money being thrown at me. I started last night and the money is already good. I don't want to do this but I have to do what I have to do. I'm headed to the back room and I'm counting my money. I have $6,500. I made a couple more thousands than I did last night. I was heading out when my boss called me in his office. "Come here Candy." I went and sat on his lap. "Yes daddy" He told me to get down and suck his dick. "Umm I have to leave." I tried getting up but he pulled me back down. "Either you do it or you lose your job." I got down on my knees and started giving him head. After I finished,he gave me $2,000 and told me to leave. I went into my car and left to go to the hotel. This has been a long day.