Chapter 8

Talor pov:
I called Chantel & Crystal and told them to come over. I texted them the address. They came and we left to go to the mall. We went into the LV store and I found all of my items. We went to get Chantel and Crystal
something to eat then we left the mall. We headed back to my house so that I can get dressed. I went home and let Chantel do my hair. Crystal helped with my makeup. After that, I put my dress make up shoes and accessories on.(in media) Malik is calling me. "You ready ma?" "Yea" "Well come on downstairs I'm at your door" With that I grabbed my black and gold chanel clutch and headed downstairs. When I got down there,Dee was opening the door. He looked at Malik and gave him dap. I was standing there confused. "How did you know where I stayed at" My brother asked. "Man I stay next door" Malik said. I was still confused how did they know each other. "Tee where are you going dressed like that"? My brother asked. "Out with Malik". "Who's Malik?" "Me." "So you the one who had her all cheesey the other day?" Dee asked. I started blushing and Malik winked at me. He made me blush even more. "Yea I guess I am."Aye man we cool and all but don't fuck my sister or fuck her over." "I wouldn't do that man she's to beautiful to fuck over. I can't promise the first one." He said while winking at me. I just blushed and grabbed his hand. He led me to his black on black range rover. This car was sexy just like him. Wait what I'm tripping. He helped me in the car and we pulled off. "How do you know Killa?" Who is he talking about? "Who's Killa?"

Malik pov:
Ohhhh he probably hasn't told her about his 'job'. "Umm...killa da reala." She just laughed at me. Glad she didn't ask any questions. We pulled up to Red Lobster and she was so happy. I went on her side and helped her out the car. We went in and the hostess asked for the reservation and I said Millington. When we were seated,our waiter came to us and I saw a look of hatred and fear in Talor's eyes.

Talor pov:
Malik took me to Red Lobster. We went to our table. When we were seated our waiter came,that's when I saw Khameron. He's my ex. I hate him. I'll tell you why. He allowed his friends to gang rape me. He allowed them to take something precious away from me. That's why I put a wall up. Now that I met Malik,I've kinda took my wall down. And no he doesn't know about the Khameron situation. Lord I hope he doesn't ask any questions about Khameron.