Chapter 37

Dee:
I'm at Club Thirst about to get my baby back. Graduation is next week. I can't have her miss graduation.
She's too smart for this. I know I came about a month late but I had to have time to think about this. I see them announcing some girl named Candy. I wanted to see who it was and it was...my baby. She's up there showing her body. I look into her eyes and she looks hurt,mad,sad,an shocked all in one. She ran off the stage leaving her money. I ran to get here money and give it to her. "Crystal come here!" She was running down the hallway. I had to stop bc two bodyguards stood in front of me. "You can't be back here." One of the buff niggas said to me. "I can go where the hell I want to go." He must not know who he talking to. "No the hell you can't. And who is you anyways?" "I'm mf Killa nigga." They both moved out my way. "Now where's the stripper's room?" "First door on the right." "Thanks" I ran to the back and opened the door. Most of them were ugly but a couple were cute. I spotted Crystal packing her stuff in a duffel bag. She ran right past me and I ran behind her. When we reached her car,she tried ton open her door but I couldn't let her do that. I grabbed her by her waist and held her close to me. "I did come. I loved you and you treated me like a hoe off the street. I still care for you but you did me wrong." "I know I did but I need for you to forgive me. I was acting like an asshole. Will you be my girl again?" "Yes I will." We went to my house and you should know what happened.