Chapter 6

S/O to NicaSumagpao go follow her and read her books~

Talor pov:
I woke up this morning feeling happy. I went to the bathroom did my hygiene thing. I went to the closet and put on my outfit.(Outfit is in media) I looked at my hair and it was a mess. I just slicked it up and put it in a bun. I looked at my nightstand and saw that Dee went out last night. I knocked on his door and he told me to come in. "Dee am I already registered for school"? Please say no please say...."yes you are". Ughhhhhh. I have to deal with new people. "Okay what's the name of the school"? "Jackson Hughes High School" "alright" was all I said. I went downstairs and hopped in my car and headed to McDonalds since school doesn't start for another hour. "Welcome to McDonalds,may I take your order?" "Yes I would like medium caramel frappe,bacon egg and cheese biscuit with hash browns" "your total is $7.95".
I pulled up to the window and gave the lady my black card. I pulled to the second window got my food and headed to my new school.
~20 minutes later~
I pulled into a parking space and sat there and are my food. After eating my food I headed to the main office to get my schedule. "Hi what's your name sweety"? "Talor Williams" "Aww yes we have it right here". "Thank you". I looked over my schedule and I have all honor classes.(Yeah I'm a nerd so what? Problem? Didn't think so) After wondering the halls,I finally found my classroom. When I walked in,all eyes were on me. Then I looked at a pair of eyes that I never wanted to see again.

Who did she see?
Is she scared?