Chapter 12

Talor pov:
I just got to school and I see my bitches!! Yassssss!! We looking to cute. We all had on the same thing except Chantel had pink and Crystal had blue on. We walked in the school looking bad as ever. It was the usual looks. Bitches mugging and boys drooling. I heard one comment that stuck out to me. "She just got here and I heard she fucked Khameron." "Bitch please be I ain't fucking Khameron if anything you fucking him and the rest of the school." "Don't come for me hoe." "I already did bitch." She swung and missed. After that I went in on that ass. After a couple of more minutes of fighting this dirty hoe,somebody pulled me off her. "Let me go since this hoe wanna talk shit. She got a lot of mouth but her hands ain't bout that life." When they put me down,I turned and saw it was Malik. What the hell is he doing here?

Malik pov:
If you're wondering why im at the high school,it's because Crystal called saying she need some ibuprofen for her stomach. When I got to there I saw these two girls fighting and when I looked closer it was my bab-I mean Talor fighting some girl. I went over there and pulled her up by her waist she was just cussing me out. When I put her down,and she saw that it was me she calmed down just a lil bit. "Why the hell are you fighting some hoe?" "Because the hoe had too much mouth for me." She said with her face red as ever. I can't lie she was turning me on frfr but I had to control myself and be serious. "Bae don't let a hoe get to you. Now you finish your day and after school come to my house ok? "Okay and did you call me bae?" Dang she caught me but Idc because she is my bae even if we're not together yet. I think I'm in love with Talor Williams.