Chapter 14

This chapter will have a Rated R scene in it. If you don't like it skip to next chapter✌️😘

Talor pov:
When I got home,I went upstairs to my room and took a shower. I slid on red tank top some fuzzy black pj shorts and my nike slides. I went to Malik's house and knocked on the door. "Why do you always come to the door w/o a shirt on?" I said laughing. "Bc some people like to look at all this sexiness." I didn't want him to say some people. I wanted him to say me. "Oh really?" "I was jp ma. Come in." I came in and his house was beautiful. "Are you going to come up or just stare?" "Oh my bad it's just that your house is so clean for you to be a boy." "Thanks ma. I don't like dirty houses. I think I have OCD." He said while laughing and I joined in. When the laughing died down,he asked me what movie I wanted to watch. I told him white chicks. He told me to put the movie in. And when I did,I heard him mumble "Damn" under his breath. I started laughing. "What you laughing for ma?" "What you said damn for ma?" I asked him. "Nothing." He said looking away. In the middle of the movie Malik started kissing me on my neck and I moaned. I guess he took that as a pass to keep going. He kissed my neck. Then he made his way all the way down to my stomach. "Mmmm Malik stop teasing me." And he did.He took my shorts and panties off and went to work. After I cummed,he came up an gave me a kiss on my lips. "What was that for?" I asked him. "Just wanted to please my baby." "Oh so now I'm your baby?" "Been that." He made me blush so hard that I felt my cheeks burning. He started laughing. I told him to suck my dick. "I just ate your pussy. Soo how I'm going to suck your dick?" Ughhhhhhhhhhhh he gets on my nerves. "Whatever but goodnight." I said about to get out his bed until he pulled me back.

Malik pov:
"What's wrong Malik?" Talor asked me. "Nothing ma. I just don't want you to go." "I don't want to go either but Dee would kill me." "We stay right beside each other." I told her. "Ok let me text Dee and tell him I'm spending the night at your house." "Ight"

Talor pov:
I texted Dee and told him I was spending the night at Malik's. This nigga texted back quick. Bigbro:Don't be fucking Talor Chanel Williams. Goodnight. I was like really nigga😑😑. But I texted him back. Goodnight Brodie. After that I layed down and turned with my back facing Malik. He grabbed me and pulled me into him. That's how we fell asleep.

Please comment and vote. Show that you actually like the book.❤️ Anyways I love my faithful readers.@jucajha @NicaSumagpao