Chapter 10

Malik pov:
I was so pissed. I'm glad I beat that nigga ass. He let his friends gang rape her. What kind of boyfriend does that? Tf? That nigga is on that gay shit. Sitting there looking at 4 other niggas dick like wtf man? I'm about to hit up Killa and tell him. Dang man she don't want me to tell him. But I'm still pissed about that. "Man how old are you?" "17" She said shyly. Thank you lawd I thought her lil ass was jail bait. "So you ain't told your brother in 2 years!" I said raising my voice a little. She jumped at my voice and started crying even more. "Talor I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm just concerned about you." Damn she got me wrapped around her finger and don't even know it. Smh. "No it's ok you're right. I should've told my brother sooner. Thank you for helping me with my problem. She leaned over her seat and gave me a hug. When she pulled away,I couldn't help but look into her beautiful green eyes. She looked away and started blushing. I grabbed her chin gently and turned her face towards me. "Babygirl you don't have to hide your beautiful face from me." I said making her face flush with red. I started chuckling and she punched me in my arm and started laughing.

Talor pov:
He got me blushing then go laugh about it so I punched him in his arm and he screamed like a little girl😂. Bruh I was kmsl. Then it died down and he looked at me again. This time I looked at him too and went in for a kiss. His lips are so soft and full. We stopped kissing and I started blushing again. "Do you want to go home or go somewhere else?" He asked me. I debated on where we should go so we went to Cheddars and had a blast. At the end of our date we went home. I really think I can try dating again. I feel like Malik is different.