Chapter 29

Talor:
I woke up and went to the bathroom and took a shower. I got out and brushed my teeth. I went into the room and woke Malik up. "Get up" nothing "Malik get up" he still isn't getting up. I sat on him and started grinding. His 'friend' got hard and he grabbed my hips. "Don't start nothing you can't finish." He said in his sexy ass sleepy voice. I hopped off him and started getting dressed. "Man why you did that?" "Bc you wouldn't get up." "Look what you did" I looked down and saw he had a boner. "There's something called cocoa butter." I said laughing. He came behind and whispered in my ear "Just wait to we get back" and with that he disappeared into the bathroom. I put on my tight fitting black crop top,black tights,& my all black nike high-tops. I flat ironed my hair and put a black bandana around it. I went downstairs and waited for Malik and Dee slow asses.

Malik:
I just got out the shower and put my black shirt,black try religion jeans,and my all back Jordans. I put my black bandana in my pocket and headed downstairs. I guess it's time to get my ma and daughter back.

Dee:
I just woke up and rushed to brush my teeth and take a 10 minute shower. I put my all black shirt,black capris,& all black nike high-tops. I through on my black Rolex  and a silver chain. I put my black bandana in my pocket and went downstairs. I saw Tee and Malik going down each other's throats. "Come on here Nasty mothersnuckers." They hopped and we headed out to the trap. I pray we all make it out alive. Amen.