Chapter 25

Talor pov:
(Earlier that day)
I was in the shower for about 20 minutes. When I got out,I heard the front door open. Malik just left. Who is this?? I slid out the bathroom quiet as possible. I put on my undergarments. I slid on a T-shirt and sweats. I remembered where Malik told me to go in case of emergencies.(Yes he told me him and my brother were in a gang.) I locked the door and slid under the floor boards. I heard somebody coming up stairs. Going in and out the guest rooms. I heard the front door open again. Then I heard two gun shots. I immediately started panicking. I heard the door knob jiggle. It soon was opened and my heart stopped. I felt the floor board being lifted. I started shaking. My reflex hit whoever that was in the face. I hopped out and saw my baby. Malik:Damn bae
Me:I'm sorry.
I helped him up off the floor. "Why did you hit me?" "Because I thought you were somebody else." "I'm glad you remembered where to hide bae." He said while hugging me. "Yeah I'm glad too." We walked downstairs and went to the basement. "Malik who's that?" "That's the nigga who broke into our house." So this the bitch made nigga who scared me to death? "Bae can I handle this one?" I asked.

Malik pov:
Is she serious right now? "Are you forreal?" "Yes baby. Please.." She said giving me the puppy dog face. Damn I couldn't help but give in. "Yeah I guess." "Yayyy." She ran up and kissed me. Then she ran back into the basement. She got me whipped. I walked in and stood there with Dee as my baby interrogated the man. "I didn't know baby sis had it in her." "Me either but what happened to his face?" "He didn't answer Talor's question sooo she gave him a left and a right." My baby a thug😌. "Dang." Was all I could say.

Dee pov:
Last night Crystal became my girl and we made love. I can truly say I love her. That's my baby. This morning she cooked all of us breakfast. Anyways this nigga sitting here looking scared ASF. Talor looks like she about to kill a nigga. I've never seen this side of her before. It's kind of scary.

Talor pov:
"Who the fuck is Slick?!!" "W-we've never s-seen him before." "Where his main trap house at?" "8888 Jackson Drive." I pulled out my gun. "I-I told you everything." "Remember no one likes a snitch." I shot right between his eyes. "WTH!!" Dee and Malik yelled. I couldn't do anything but laugh. "What??" I asked. "You shot him w/o a second thought." "Well I had to do what I had to do." I skipped to the kitchen to get a snack.

Malik pov:
She crazy as hell but that's my baby. "Baby!!" I yelled going to the kitchen. "What nigga?" "Come're" I said while poking my bottom lip out. She walked over looking sexy as ever. "What's wrong babe?" "Nothing. I just wanted a kiss from my beautiful girlfriend."she blushed. I went in for a kiss and this nigga swerved my kiss!! I know she didn't just swerve my kiss. I got something for that ass. "So you gone do me like that?" "You got to catch me If you want a kiss." I gave her one of those 'are you serious?' faces. She took off running and I was on her ass. I finally caught up with her and tackled her on the couch. I bent down and tried to kiss her again. She moved again😑😒. "Bae stop playing." I whined. She finally leant up and gave me a kiss. "Are you happy now?" "Nope." I begin tickling her. "Goals!!!" Dee screamed. Me and Talor jumped up. "Aye but we got to meet at the trap in 2 hours. I'll see y'all then." He said leaving. "Ight man." "See ya in a couple hours Deepooh." "See y'all later." With that he left. "Well I'm about to get ready." "Can I come baby?" "Nope" I said popping the p while heading upstairs. "Why not?" "Because it's too dangerous." "You can't leave me home." "This is time that you can spend time with the girls." "Alright. I love you and text me when you get back." "Ok. I love you too." I gave her a kiss and she left. I guess I'll get ready for the meeting.