Chapter 7

Talor pov:
I looked at those eyes and stared at him with hatred. He's the reason why I have issues now. He looked at me and smirked. I shot him the finger. "Hi you must be the new student,Talor"? "Yes ma'am I am" "Well Miss Williams you can decide who you want to sit by". I looked around and I saw these two girls waving me over so I decided to sit with them. "Hi my name is Chantel Louis" "And my name is Crystal Millington". I told them my name and we connected instantly. They asked to see my schedule and I showed them. We have all the same classes. The bell rung and I followed them to gym. Crystal gave me an extra shirt and pair of shorts. I put them on and followed them into the gym. "Dang shawty fine" "She just got here and she thinks she's all that" "Aye ma what's them digits"? I just continued to follow the girls. They told me to stretch and that we had to run 4 laps around the gym. After we ran the coach let us do whatever. The girls and I went up in the bleachers and talked.

Crystal pov:
Hi name is Crystal Millington. I have 1 brother his name is Malik Millington. I'm 5'3 with natural red hair that stops in the middle of my back. I have boobs and ass for years😂. But anyways I'll hand the mic to TelaBela

Chantel pov:
Hey peoples my name is Chantel Louis. I'm 5'5 with brown and blond highlights. My hair stops right in the middle of my back. I'm an only child. Yay me. Oh yea I'm 18.

Talor pov:
~After School~
I have Chantel and Crystal's numbers. We decided to go shopping today since I have a date with Malik tonight. Speaking of him he just texted me. Future Hubby:wear something sexy
TeeBear:Okay boo
Future Hubby:I'll come to your house @9pm
TeeBear:Okay