Chapter 23

Sexual Content will also be in this chapter. Not mature enough to handle it. Move on😘

Crystal pov:
"Nice room." "Thanks." His room is black & gold. "Come here ma." I walked towards him and he pulled me on his lap. "I know I've only known you for a couple of days,but I feel like I've known you for years. You're beautiful,intelligent,sweet. You're everything. I don't know what it is about you that makes you different from other girls. I just know that I like it. I like that you can be yourself around me. What I'm trying to say is....Will you be my girl?" "Yes yes yes!" I said kissing him. The kiss soon got heated and we were both naked. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked me. "Yes but I'm a virgin." "Im glad I'll be your first." He said kissing my lips. The he went to my neck and down to my chest. He started sucking on my nipples and I started moaning. He stopped that and kissed my stomach giving me chills. He kissed my pussy and went to my thighs. I was getting sexually frustrated but I realized that I wanted him to take his time. When he stopped kissing my thighs, he dove straight in. He was eating me like he hasn't had a meal in weeks. "Mmmm right there baby." He then stuck a finger in me and kept eating and sucking on my pussy. "Do you like it bae?" He asked me. I couldn't answer because it felt sooo good. "Answer me" he said going faster. "Yes Dee it does." I managed to get out. "That's not my name." "Yes daddy." I said. He then stopped and kissed me passionately. "Are you sure your ready?" "Yes,are you going to use a condom?" "Nah my pull out game strong. If I don't pull out in time,just know I'll be there for you and my seed." He's so sweet. He started kissing me again. He stroked in me slow. It hurted so bad. I winced in pain and I knew he popped my cherry. He pushed in more and he was all the way in. His strokes got faster and the bed started shaking. "Aww yes baby. Right there." He told me to get on all fours and he started hitting it from the back. "Shit Chrissy." After a while of that,I pushed him back and started riding him. "Aww fuck. Damn bae." He said. "I'm about to cummmmmmmmm!" I screamed. "Me too". We both cummed together. "I love you Demarcus." "I love you too Crystal." After that,I fell asleep on his chest.

Chantel pov:
"Bae what you doing in the bathroom." Tonya been in the bathroom for about 20 minutes now. "Nothing." She finally came out and she was so sexy. She had on this sexy ass black & blue lingerie. "Come here baby." I said to her. She came and straddled my lap. "Yes daddy." She really want me to fuck her right now. "You really tempting me right now Babygirl. Why you want to tempt daddy?" I asked rubbing on her ass. "You can have me if you want me." She whispered in my ear. After she said that,I flipped her over and took her thong off. I started licking and slurping all in her pussy. "Mm baby that feels soo good." I knew I was doing a good job because she was starting to shake. She cummed and I came up and kissed her. Making her taste herself. I went in my bag and got my strap-on. "Baby tonight I want to make love to you." "Well have your way with me." She said. I kissed her with so much love and passion. I took my clothes off and put the strap on. I went in her slow and deep. "Omggggg." I started going faster and the bed started rocking. "Damn bae you super wet." I said. After that,she turned me over and started riding the strap. Every time she bounced it rubbed against my clit. "Shittttt!!" I screamed. "I'm a-about t-to cummmm!" She said bouncing faster. "Ahhhhhhhhh!!" Both of us screamed together as we both cummed together. "I love you baby" she said "I love you too Babygirl. Next thing you know we were both knocked out.