Chapter 35

Dee:
Im sitting here debating on whether I should call Crystal and let her explain. My mind saying no,but my heart saying yes. I finally had enough balls to call her. Hey this is Crystal. Sorry I couldn't answer your call. Call again and maybe I'll answer. Bye. You know what fuck it and fuck her. As I was thinking Malik and Tee walked through the door. I know Crystal probably done told them what happened. "Wassuh y'all" "Hey" Tee said. Malik gave me a head nod. "Aye have you talked to Crystal today?" "Yeah. Why?" "She called me saying y'all broke up. What happened?" I told them the story and Malik light skin ass over here getting mad. "Man she did come to the hospital. She couldn't come in your room bc visiting hours were over." "Damn I feel pretty stupid. I should've let her explain. Instead I was being an asshole." "Yeah you should've. Now my bestie wants to be a stripper." "She want to be a what?!!" "S-T-R-I-P-P-E-R." "Don't talk to me like I'm slow. I just can't believe I drove her to this." "You better hope nothing happens to my sister." Malik said to me. "Man ain't shit gone happen to her. Call Mike and JJ. Tell them to watch out for her." He did what he was told. I still can't believe this shit man. My baby showing MY body to other niggas. Man, I need to get my wife back.

Chantel:
"Chantel who the fuck was that on the phone?!!" "Nobody. Who the fuck was texting you 3 this damn morning?!" "One of my old hoes. See I can tell you but you can't tell me." "It was my fucking friend from Chicago.(She moved to Cali when she was 9.)" "Why were you talking low?" "Bc I wanted to surprise you when my bestfriend come." "Oh" "come here" She came and sat on my lap. "You know I love you right?" "Yes" She was looking down. I pulled her face towards mine and kissed her. "I would never cheat on you. I love you too much to do that." "I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions." "It's ok."

Unknown:
I've been watching Killa and King. I've also been watching King's girlfriend. She's so fucking fine. She gone be mine but it's going to take time. Anyways I'm about to get back to the meeting. King talking about a plan he's planning on whoever did this to him and Killa. Little does he know he talking to the enemy.

Malik:
I have a bad vibe right now. I feel like whoever did this is closer than we think. "Aye I need all y'all to watch y'all backs closely." "Alright boss." Everybody said. "Y'all dismissed" They all got back to work. I really need to watch me and Talor's back. Matter of fact I'm about to call her now. "Baby where you at?" "Dang well hey to you too nigga." I started laughing but this a serious matter. "Hey baby" "Hey bookie" "Now wya?" "At your house. Why? What's wrong?" "Nothing baby. Just go in my room and get my AK47. Lock my room door and be quiet. I'll be home in 10 minutes. If you hear something else,stay in my room. Ok?" "Ok baby just be safe. I love you." "I will and I love you too." I hung up and grabbed three of my guns. I have this feeling that someone's watching me. I sped to the house. I hope my baby is ok.