Chapter 32

Dee:
I woke up and was surrounded by angels. "Demarcus" I heard a very familiar voice. I turned around and saw my dad. I ran to him and gave him a long ass hug. "Pops am I dead?" "Nah boy. You In a coma." "Why am I here?" "To see your future." My dad did something with his hands and a screen appeared. I looked at the screen and saw me and Crystal looking at a baby. I couldn't see the gender of the baby doe. "Did me and Crystal have a child together?" "Nahhhhhhhhhhh I'm just showing you and Crystal looking at a random behind baby" I was looking like really da😒😒. "My dad didn't cuss?" I asked completely shocked. "Boy we in heaven. I couldn't cuss no matter how hard I tried." He said while laughing. I started laughing wit him. "It was good seeing you son." "Good seeing you too dad." "Get out the game. You see where it got me. Crystal's a good girl. Treat her right man. And take care if my Babygirl." "I will dad. I promise." After that I saw my dad walk into a light and he was gone just like that.

Malik:
I woke up and heard beeping noises. I instantly knew I was in the hospital. I didn't worry about Dee Bc I know they didn't leave him. I was looking for my baby. As soon as I was thinking about her,she walked right in looking sexy as ever. "Bae are you ok?" I gave her that 'Really bae?' look. "I'm forreal bae. Are you?" She said pouting. "Yes Babygirl I'm fine but is Dee ok." Her face expression changed to a sad & hurt looking expression. "He lost so much blood that he slipped into a coma." She said with sorrow in her eyes and pain in her voice. "If I wouldn't have donated 2 pints of blood,he would've been dead." "It's ok bae. You did the right thing." I said while rocking her back and forth. I held her in that position for along time before I fell asleep.