Chapter 26

Chantel pov:
Me and Tonya are in the shower. "Babe can you wash my back?" I asked her. "Yeah." She grabbed the rag and started washing my back slowly. She kept going down until she got to my butt. "I don't think you want to start what you're about to start bae." I turned around and looked down on her."I think I do want to start it." She turned me around and rinsed me off and her hand made its way down between my legs. "Mmm baby...don't stop." I begged her. She sped up and I started shaking and I felt like I was about to collapse in the shower. "Ughhhhhhhhhhhh s-shit!!!!" After I climaxed,we went in Talor's room and got dressed.

Tonya pov:
Me and my bae just got out the shower and you already know I had to please her. Today's Saturday so we decided to have a day to our self. I put on my white v-neck,black skinny ripped jeans,white and gold J's,white and black Ray Bans. I applied some black lipstick on and waited for Chantel.

Malik pov:
We heading to the trap because Dee called and told us to meet him there Bc somebody sent a note saying that if we want my mom and Tee's sister back we have to give them some money. Talor is sitting here with a blank expression in her face. "Bae you alright?" "WTH DO YOU THINK?!!!" Damn I didn't mean to piss her off but she didn't have to yell at me. "Man chill with shit." "Are you serious right now? My little sister has been kidnapped and you talm bout chill?!!" That's when I started getting pissed off. "You act like I don't feel what you feel. My mom got kidnapped too!!" I know right now my face was redder than a tomato. "Bae I'm s-- I cut her off. "Whatever." We just pulled up to the trap and I got out about to head inside. When I turned around,Tee was walking hella slow looking sad as hell. I sighed and stood in front of her. "Bae I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you." I said. "No it's ok. I was he selfish one. I shouldn't have yelled at you either." She said with her head still down. I lifted her chin and looked into her beautiful green eyes. "I love you Talor Chanel Williams." "I love you too Malik Kevontae Millington." I kissed her and we walked in hand and hand. What I saw made me furious ASF!!!!

What did Malik see?
Why is he mad about it?