Chapter 22

Talor pov:
When we got out,and headed in my house,guess who was here?...........Malik and my ugly brother. "Hey sis. Hey bae." "Hey bro. And I'm not your bae but hey." Everybody bust out laughing. Then this nigga gone say "you gone be mine sooner than later." He winked at me and that's when I felt a waterfall. "I guess we're all paired off." "Me and my bae headed up stairs." Dee said. "Aye I'm spending the night at Malik's." "Alright. Aye Malik can your mom watch Sophia tonight?" "Yeah. Where she at?" "Phia!" I screamed through the house. "Ywess." "Do you want to stay at Malik's mommy house tonight?" "Ywes mommy!!" Did she just call me mommy??

Malik pov:
Did she just call her mommy??

Crystal pov:
She just called her mommy.

Chantel pov:
Well she basically is her mom.

Tonya pov:
I didn't know Talor had a child.

Talor pov:
"I sorry. I won't call you mommy anymore." Sophia said about to walk away. "No sweetie. You can call me mommy." She smiled and that made me smile. "Then what will I cwall Dee?" "Monkey." Everybody laughed except Dee. "Monkey I want some juice." He gave me a death glare and went to get her some juice. "Umm Chantel & Tonya my room tonight. I have pj's in my drawers and extra sheets in the top of my closet. Make sure you wash the ones on my bed." I said winking they both blushed. "Crystal of course in Dee room." "Me at Malik's house." After that everyone went their separate ways.

Malik pov:
I couldn't get over what she had on. It was turning me on but I kept my composure until she bent over looking for the remote in my room. I tried to look away but I couldn't help my self anymore. I started rubbing and squeezing her ass. "Mmm Malik." She turned me on even more. She laid down and I started kissing on her neck.
Sexual Content Ahead....

She started grinding up under me and got me hard. Before I knew it,we were both naked looking at each other. "Will you be my girl?" I asked her before kissing her over and over. "Yes I will." After she said those words,I kissed her then her stomach and then the inside of her thighs. "Baby stop teasing me." And I did just that. I licked her clit nice and slow making her shiver at the touch of my tongue. "Mm baby faster" but I kept my pace. Tonight I was going to make love to her. I sped up and she cummed on my tongue. After that,I got up and kissed her passionately. I slowly stroked in her. "Baby that hurts." She said "It'll soon be turned into pleasure." After she screamed a little,I knew I had popped her cherry. She soon started moaning afterwards and that night we made love. "I love you Talor Chanel Williams." "I love you too." After we both fell asleep.