Chapter 9

Malik pov:
I was sitting there looking confused. Talor is mean mugging the waiter and I want to know why. "Umm are you going to stare at my girl or are you going to do your job?" I asked him getting pissed by the second. "Man shut the hell up. She ain't nothing but a hoe anyways." When he said that,all I seen was red and went ham on the lil nigga. It took about 3 people to get me off of him. When I was calm,me and Talor left. "So who was that nigga?" She looked hesitant but she finally spoke up. "He's my ex." "Hold up,I thought you use to stay in Michigan?" "I did,but I forgot he moved to Cali when we broke up." I'm still wondering why her brother didn't kill that nigga."Why was he looking at you like that?"

Talor pov:
I wanted to tell Malik why but I was afraid he was going to judge me and say that I was a hoe. "Ummmm...." I couldn't even finish my sentence because I was crying so hard. "Talor do you want to talk about it?" "I'm afraid you'll judge me. No offense but I don't trust everyone." He nodded his head as I spoke. "I'm not going to judge you because I have a lot of skeletons in my closet. Plus I understand where you coming from not telling me. But ma you have to understand I'm not like everyone else." I looked in his eyes and saw that he was sincere and it came from the heart. "Alright I'll tell you but please don't tell my brother." He nodded his head. "When I was 15,I started dating Khameron. It was my birthday and I invited my friends and his friends to my party. When I was going to the bathroom,I felt like somebody was following me so I turned around. Him and his friends were standing right there looking at me like I was a piece of meat. I tried rushing into the bathroom but they grabbed me and threw me in one of the bedrooms. It was 5 of them. All of them raped me and from that day I vowed to put up a wall and not let anyone in." I was now hysterically crying. I looked at Malik and he looked pissed. His whole face red.
(Picture of Khameron)