Chapter 19

Chantel pov:
I trailed Crystal & Talor back to her house. The closer we got the more nervous I became. The last time I was this nervous was when I came out to my mom and dad. They weren't upset. They said at the end of the day they'll always love me. I hope it's like that with Crystal & Talor.

Crystal pov:
"Tee does your brother stay here with you and Sophia." "Yeahhhhhh why?" "Just wanted to know." That means I get to see my baby. But back to the situation at hand. We went to Tee's room and sat down. "Sooo what did you have to tell us?" I asked. "Will you guys judge me?" "No Chantel. What's wrong with you?" Tee asked. "I'm.........gay."

Talor pov:
When she said that,I was taken back a bit. No wonder she's never mentioned a boy or had a boyfriend. I just don't understand how a beautiful girl like her would want to be gay. Then again I don't know her life story. "Why were you so nervous to tell us that boo?" I asked her. "I-I-I thought y-you might not w-want t-to be friends with me anymore." "Girl I've always wanted a bi or gay friend so no I'm not mad. If anything,I'm excited." Crystal said with her slow behind. "Thanks guys you really are my true friends." "We sure are,but have you told your parents." "Yeah. They said they were still going to love me regardless of my sexuality." "Aww you have them ROD parents frfr." Crystal said. We all bust out laughing. That's when I heard the door close and i knew it was Dee and Sophia. "Omg is that your brother?" Crystal asked. "Yes nigga." She jumped up and ran in my bathroom talking bout "I gotta fix my hair." I was like really nigga. "Wassup sis,sis friend." Chantel and I both started laughing. "Wassup and her name is Chantel." "Oh my bad ma." "You good." "Aye why your water running in the bathroom?" Should I tell him or should I do something funny?..... The second one it is. "Idk I forgot I left it on. Can you turn it off for me?" Me and Chantel died laughing as he was about to open the door. "What y'all laughing for?" "Nothing." We said at the same time.

Crystal pov:
I'ma kill Talor and Chantel ass for this. I heard him approaching the door and I hopped in the shower. As soon as he opened the door,I was already in the shower. I hope he didn't see the shower curtain move.

Dee pov:
I walked into the bathroom and saw the shower curtain move. Wth?? I must be hallucinating. I turn the water off and I heard somebody or something breathe. I pulled my gun out and opened the shower curtain. It was shawty from this morning. She looked at my gun and was about to scream but I told her to be quiet. She did as she was told. "Why are you hiding in the shower?" I whispered to her. "Why do you have a gun?" She asked. "You can't answer a question with a question." "Ok fine. Tee told me you was home so I panicked and ran in here. I had the water running trying to wet my hair. I heard Talor tell you to come in here and turn the water off. Soo I hopped in the shower. Now answer my question." "I'm in a gang. The biggest one in Cali. I'm also the biggest drug dealer here and in Michigan." "Does Talor know?" "No,and I'd like to keep it that way until I tell her." "Ok. But you still didn't answer my question about the gun." "I have to keep Sophia and Talor protected. That's why I keep a gun with me 24/7." "Oh it makes sense now." She said giggling. We finally walked out the bathroom and my sister and her friend was looking at me and Crystal. What the hell they about to ask us?