Chapter 27

Malik pov:
I saw this motherf**ker giving info to a GMFH gang member. My blood was boiling. "WTF IS GOING ON IN HERE?!!" They both turned around and looked at me looking scared as hell. "I'm not going to repeat myself!" "Nothing" Mike said. "Then why tf you giving him info?" "Bc I'm tired of being your fucking puppet. It's like when you tell me to do something,I always do it w/o any hesitation. Plus you don't ever give me recognition so I had to find somebody that would." I'm still wondering where the hell my front workers at??? "Are u fucking serious man?" "Hell yeah!" "I reward y'all by allowing y'all to be in this mf gang. I didn't know you was my child. You know what I'm tired of talking." As soon as I said that,my front crew walked through the door. "Where the hell were y'all?" "We were trying to surprise you at yo house but you wasn't that there." "Why y'all trying to surprise me?" "Because today's national boss day nigga." That was cool or whatever but now we gotta take care of business. "That's was cool that y'all thought about me but this snake ass bitch nigga ratting us out." "I knew something was fishy about yo ass!" I had to hold Mike back Bc he was about to pounce on lil nigga. "Take them to the dungeon" I said. "Come on bae." "Where we going?" "You're going to my office." "Like hell I am." What's wrong wit her ass now?? "What you want ma?" "I want to help." "Hell to the N-O." "Please babe?" "Come on. Damn" We walked to the dungeon and I found Tj and that other nigga tied up. "So you think you can just steal from King?" "Who the fuck are you?" "Yo worst nightmare bitch!!" She slapped him so hard I felt that shit. "You too fine to be trying to kill somebody." That other lil nigga said. She picked up a knife and cut 3 of his fingers off. "You bitch!!" "I know I am but the name's Queen C." Damn my baby's a true thug.

Talor pov:
I don't know why but I felt the adrenaline rushing through my body after I did that. It was like I was another person. "Now why tf you here?" "I came to get info on you. The last time they didn't get you but this time I was gone get ya." "Where tf my ma and sister at?" "I ain't going out as a snitch." "You rather be loyal and lose yo life? Wow. Dumbass nigga." I shot him in the left arm twice and right arm once. "Now you goin to go with us tonight to that trap house on 8888 Jackson drive an you gone tell us where all the money and drugs at. You understand bitch?" "Yeah bitch." I shot Tj in the head three times. "Somebody clean this up." Nobody moved. "I SAID SOMEBODY CLEAN THIS SHIT UP NOW!!" They scattered like roaches. "Damn bae." I cleaned the gun off and just went to the car. I can't believe I killed somebody. And actually liked it. Something is really wron- "Baeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" "What?" "I've been calling you for the last 10 minutes." "I'm sorry. I was just thinking." "Oh what was you thinking bout." "Killing him and liking it." "Oh well I guess it's just in your blood bae. Do you want to go with us tonight?" "Of course Queen C is going to be there." He laughed and we arrived home to get ready for tonight.

Am I doing the right thing?