Chapter 15

Skip to Friday

Talor pov: I know y'all missed me. Today is the day I go back to hell. I meant school. I'm happy today Bc it's Friday turn up where the hoes who girlfriend's trying to get f-ok I'm down but anyways I spent the night with Malik for 3 days straight. Let's just say we had a lil bit of fun Tuesday Wednesday,&Thursday night. Well right now I'm about to go home and see my baby Sophia. She's me and Dee's little sister she is 5 years old. That little girl is just too smart for her age. Anyways I'm trying to head home and Malik won't let me. "Baby you've seen me everyday for the last 3 days and 2 nights." "Ik I just don't want you to leave. Not ever bae." He is so childish😂 but that's my baby.

Malik pov:
I know your saying I'm a punk. Trust and believe I'm not. It's just something about her that makes me happy every time I see her. I really don't want her to leave. "Bae let go. Please." She said. I still didn't let go. "Okay how about this,when I come from school I'll call you,pick us up some food and come to your house. Deal?" She asked. "Deal big booty" I said while slapping her ass. She turned around and shot me the finger. "When,where,&what time?" "Bye Malik" she said laughing while walking downstairs. "Have a good day at school. And no more fighting." I said being serious. "Ok see you later." "I love you." Did I just tell her I love her??? Man I can't even read her expression on her face. Man did I fuck up? I hope I didn't but I can't and I won't take it back because I told her that straight from my heart.

What will Talor say to Malik?
Do you think she should just walk away or tell him that back?
Should she feel the same way towards him? Or should she spare his feelings?