--23--

Guys this is a humble request plz follow RimaKhan2 she is currently making a book called why me and its like amazing plz read that book and if possible follow him/her

--Siddharth POV--

I PROPOSED AHHH IM SO DAMN NERVOUS. Will she say yes? Will she refuse? Is she not ready? My mind was freaking out from such questions and still was until she kissed me, YAYYYYY. 

Oh, come on Siddharth she kisses you all the time its, not something new.

I swear is you're that subconscious mind of mine get out before I make you and trust me I won't go easy, I'm in a good mood don't you dare ruin it! Now shoo and let me hear Avu's answer.

Wow, I guess Avneet couldn't change you completely.

ARE YOU GOING?! 

Yup, already gone.

Now I was peacefully enjoying the kiss, and I think this kiss meant that she will marry me. Once she broke the kiss I spun her in the air, I never even thought my life could change like this. 

Siddharth: Just making sure, your answer is yes right?

Avu: Of course my adorable Bandar. 

I kissed Avu again and she kissed back. Today is the fourth-best day of my life! The first one was when I met Avu, the second will be when we get children and the third will be when we finally get married.

Abhishek: *Fake cough*

Vaish: ABHIII, they were having a moment!

Abhishek: Which was getting a bit intense.

Me and Avu separate and blush hardcore,  just because I was blushing didn't mean I wasn't mad, damn yes I'm mad, Bhai just ruined a moment! After the proposal we just roamed around the streets for fun on my bike, yes bike Avu LOVES them for some reason, I just hope she loves me more than this bike. After like an hour and a half we finally went back home, my legs are begging for a break.

Avu: Tired>

Sidd: Veryyyyy

Avu laughed and sat beside me on the couch resting her head on my shoulder. We sat there in that position in comfortable silence while Vaish bhabhi and bhai were doing their own thing. I was replaying my life in my head and noticed how it was horrible and was dark as a cold prison at first then became a luxurious world with only light and happiness. 

--Avneet POV--

I am now with my SIdd finally, no problems, no tension, just happiness. Now I know that whatever happens, happens for a reason, if my parents never abandoned me, I wouldn't have to steal stuff and if I didn't steal stuff I would've never met the love of my life. No matter how grateful I become is less, Siddharth is a pure gem worth trillions and I won't have anyone else taking what's mine, we will always stay together till the end of time and that is final. 

Sidd: I love you Avu, just a reminder.

Avu: I love you too bandar 

Sidd: Now don't call me Bandar, I'm a business man, I have some self-respect.

Avu: But I love my Bandar not a business man.

Sidd: But your Bandar and the business man is the same person.

Avu: So you admit that your a bandar?

Sidd: You know that's not what I meant.

We were arguing about the bandar issue when we heard the doorbell ring. We looked at eachother and went to see who it is.  Abhi bhai and Vaish also came down, i don't know why but we heard the sounds of arguing outside, once Siddharth opened the door he and Abhi bhai were shocked.

A/N: That's it for now, guess who it is in the comments. See you in the next chapter