--10--

So before I start I will like to say thank you to saanvikumar_avu13 for mentioning my book to someone it was really nice and thank you to sidneetlover13 _red_evil_ Avnij20 for commenting and voting for my book 📖. Ok now on with the story.

--Avneet POV--

It's past midnight and Siddharth still hasn't come back. We tried calling him numerous times but it would just go to voicemail. I pace around my room worried about Siddharth, what if he got assassinated?! I mean he is a famous businessman. Nonononon Avneet no bad thoughts.

Abhishek: Any news from Siddharth?

Avu: No. This is all my fault I shouldn't have said all that to him.

Vaish: Calm down Avu, he'll be here soon and it wasn't your fault, it was just....you were shocked.

I start crying tears were falling out of my eyes. Where could he be? Where could he go? I then got an idea which might be able find him.

Avu: C-Can we inform the police?

Abhishek: I mean we can but do you think its necess-

Vaish: It's necessary we will go right now, you were going to say that...right?

Abhi: R-right. Let's go.

Abhi bhai starts the car and drives towards a police station, after 15 minutes we park our car and enter.

Avu: Hello, we need to file a missing report.

Officer: Ok, how long has it been and what is the missing person's name?

Avu: It has been a around 10 hours and his name is Siddharth Nigam.

Officer: I'm sorry miss, but you have to wait for at least 2 days before you can file a report.

Avu: What?! BU-

Abhi: Avu calm down, listen officer he is the CEO of Nigam Industries so we need to find him ASAP.

Officer: Ok, I'll look into it. May you please give us some details on what he was wearing and all?

Abhi nods and tell the officer his height, and what he was wearing before he left.

Abhi: Thank you sir, lets go Avu.

Vaish was holding me the whole way calming me down and assuring me that whatever is happening right now is not my fault. How can I believe that? If I hadn't slapped him he wouldn't have left, Abhi bhai slapped him and that was enough at least he wouldn't just disappear. Tears weren't coming out anymore but I was still sad and staying quiet looking at particularly noticing.

Vaish: It'll be alright Avu, the police is looking into it, you should get some sleep.

Avu: I'm not sleepy.

Vaish: But Avu-

We heard the sound of the doorbell and I immediately think of Siddharth. I look at Vaish with a smile which was also plastered on her face as well. We rush to the door to see the officer talking to Abhi.

Avu: Have you got any news?

Officer: I-Uhh

My heart started beating fast and wasn't giving me a good signal.

Avu: WHAT. IS. IT?

I say in a very threatening tone which got the officer himself scared.

Officer: You see...we found a completely burnt body which matches most of the details of Mr. Nigam. We are not completely sure but we managed to gather some of the clothing which wasn't that burnt and a watch, so we just wanted you to confirm it.

The officer pulls out a zip lock that had 'Evidence' written on it containing a watch and a piece of black clothing that looked almost identical to the one Siddharth left with.

Officer: So?

Abhi: This watch is.....his

I angrily stomp up at Abhi bhai and grab his collar.

Avu: what are you saying?

Abhi: I'm sorry Avu, it's his.

I close my eyes and tears automatically fall out i fall to the floor with Abhi bhai holding me and sobbing, Vaish di tells the officer to leave and joins in the hug letting out all her years.

Avu: B-Bhai, are you sure?

Abhi: H-He bought it himself....a few....months ago.

After hours we were still crying in that one spot it was now morning. I couldn't believe my sidd was dead, and only now I realize how much I care for him....how much I love him. If only I realized sooner I could've fixed all this.

Vaishnavi: W-We should...get some sleep.

Avu: Me and bhai both nod and go to our rooms all of us feeling empty and numb. I hate my life, I loved him...and killed him.

---That Is The End Of Love Never Breaks---

Bruh ofc not did you really think I could do that?! Not even in your dreams, stay tuned