--6--

I'm so sorry i forgot to publish it, I saved it in my drafts instead again im sorry.

--Avneet POV--

Ok so as I said I'm going to do something crazy but as I said, who cares. I sneak outside and knock on Siddharth's room to see if he is awake cause last time I enter in his room without his supervision....it didn't end well. There wasn't an answer at first so I knocked again but a bit harder this time and when I was about to leave I heard the door creak open revealing Siddharth. He looked shocked to see me so I just rolled my eyes and entered his room.

Siddharth: What are you doing here this late?

Avneet: I couldn't sleep.

I said as if it was obvious which it was I mean do you think I'm sleep walking right now?!

Siddharth: Well, you should because if you don't sleep you can get sick.

Avneet: Then why aren't you sleeping?

Siddharth: I-I was

He didn't seem confident in his answer so it was obvious he was lying 🙄.

Avneet: Stop lying!

Siddharth: Ok fine, i couldn't sleep either but we're taking about you right now.

Avneet: Now that's just not fair.

I made a mad face and crossed my arms turning my head the opposite direction from him.

Siddharth: Ok fine, leave all that, since you are here what do you want to do?

Avneet: ummmm....Oh Oh, Ludo!!

Siddharth: Ok then, ludo it is

Siddharth goes to his shelf that is placed beside his bed and grabs the boardgame along with the pawns of the game.

Siddharth: color?

Avneet: uhh green

Siddharth: Then I'll take blue.

Siddharth takes out our colors and places them on the board. Siddharth takes out 2 dice and hands them over to me.

Siddharth: You go first

I take the dice from his hands which caused our fingers to brush against eachother which sent shivers down my spine. I roll the dice and I get a 6 and a 4. We played for like 15 minutes because it seemed like both of us were good and the game keep twisting. We were now almost done, we both needed a 1 to win it was my turn but before rolling i pray to God I get a 1 and roll. I close my eyes not wanting to witness my defeat. I expected Siddharth to scream in happiness but no such thing. I open my eyes to see Siddharth's mouth wide open looking down at the game, I slowly look down too to see that I HAVE WON!! I GOT A 1!! I jump up and do my happy dance while Siddharth just didn't move.

--Siddharth POV--

I was just sitting there like a statue I mean I got DEFEATED?! AND BY A GIRL?! This is really embarrassing even though it was just a game. My eyes looked up to see Avu doing her little victory dance. It...was kinda cute I mean-Ugh nevermind, I look back down and after approximately 5-8 minutes she got tired and sat back down.

Avneet: Good game?

She asks while stretching her hand out to me. I smirk and shake her hand replying.

Siddharth: Good game, but next time I WILL win. 😉

Avneet: Oh? Well, I guess only time will tell right?

Siddharth: Right. You should go and sleep now its like 4:00 am.

Avneet: Aww OK.

I sadly go back to my room since I knew he was right, I need to get my sleep. I jump on my bed and let sleep finally engulf me.

A/N: Ik pretty short and boring chapter