--8--

--Avneet POV--

Siddharth: You LITTERALY said I love you to him!!

I really didn't say I love to him I said it more to the chocolates he gave me but even if I did why would he care? Well might as well tease him a bit.

Avu: Well I....I do, that's why?

Siddharth: Oh really? AND WHAT did you see in HIM?!

Ok what is wrong with him, he's getting mad I think that's enough teasing.

Avu: Chill Siddharth, I was joking, he actually gave me some chocolates so I was actually saying I love you to the chocolates, not him. And, why were you so mad even if I did say it to him?

Siddharth blushed a faint shade of pink which didn't go unnoticed by me, he was sweating, probably thinking of an answer.

Sidd: I-uhh no reason, I just care about you and all uh you can go to your room now bye.

Sidd unlocked the door and ran out head down clearly embarrassed. I smirk at his reaction knowing what type of effect I have on the famous business man. In these few days Siddharth has shown a bit of his cold side to me like today but always end up getting soft like a baby which I think is cute, ok fine I admit he is cute and soooooo HOT not that I'd admit it to someone else though.

--Siddharth POV--

Avneet said she ACTUALLY loved that guy, I felt arrows and bullets being aimed at my heart but kept my stern face on. I asked her what she saw in him not saying that im 10 TIMES BETTER than him otherwise she'll know that ME, Siddharth Nigam is jealous of some low-class guy. I got hella mad for i don't know what reason and then she said that the guy bought her chocolates and she loved them. The 'I Love You' was for the chocolates....not him. I blush in embarrassment and run out of thier. At night I couldn't sleep because I was too busy thinking about my behavior towards Avneet today. Why did I act like that?

Because you were jealous, duh 🙄

Oh come on, i just said that in the heat of the moment.

Oh really?

Yes really

Then why didn't you answer when Avu asked why you cared if she even did say i love you to that guy?

I did i said because I care for your well-being.

As a sister?? 😏

Wha-what?

Ya, do you care for her like a brother?

Just go away im sleepy byee 😴

Thats what I thought  bye.

I try sleep not wanting to even think that dreadful thought of Avu being anything like my sister.

Maybe I......No, Maybe I do...............Love Her? No ew, Impossible yuck gross just go to sleep Siddharth. With that I close my eyes and soon enough sleep engulfed me putting me in a deep slumber.