--11--

--The Next Day--
--Avneet POV--

I slept almost for half the day. I felt numb I almost thought I would wake up to Siddharth's snoring from across the hall but then I remembered.....he died. I sigh still regretting every single moment of my life. I prepare breakfast but I wouldn't say like any other day because if it was Siddharth would be here. Vaish di and Abhi bhai also wake up and they seem as numb as I am. We eat in silence and Abhi bhai leaves for work planning to tell everyone about Siddharth's death.

Vaish: I miss him

Avu: Me too, I sometimes feel like he is alive but I know its not true.

Vaish: Do you love him

My expression didn't change when she said that, if it was when Siddharth was alive I would've blushed hard-core but this is different.

Avu: Yes, yes I do and I just realized that yesterday. If I ask you something will you reply honestly?

Vaish: Of course

Avu; If...I hadn't reacted like that would......he still be here?...alive?

Vaish di was silent and wasn't making eye contact with me. I understand that she always said it wasn't my fault but deep down everyone knows it is.

Vaishnavi: No, Siddharth is very stubborn even if it was only Abhi who slapped him he would've left too...just less....broken.

I sigh i walk up to his room, Siddharth's room. He never let me come here without his permission, I even remember the day I got locked in here. After Abhi bhai and Vaish came Siddharth has added my reconization to the system but still didn't allow me to come here alone. I look through his room not as an invasion of privacy but because I missed him. I see a book on the shelf that had 'Siddharth's Diary' I was curious on what he thought about me after yesterday so I decided to read it.

Avneet Reading Diary: Today I met that girl Avneet, I allowed her to stay here, out of sympathy of course. I think she is wake now, I hear footsteps. She went downstairs to cook, you know for once someone actually hugged me and I didn't push them off. I mean she was crying and she hugged me. O...M...G! Is that halwa pouri i smell?! Well sorry Diary im out.
God that Avu is crazy she was about to shoot bhai and bhabhi God that was cute.
I'm sorry I haven't updated you in a long time I just...was gathering my thoughts and now I know what I want. I love Avneet, I can't live without her, today that riyaz guy came again he was getting too close too my Avu so I punched him.......and Avu slapped me, it hurt. My heart was shattering and still is. Sorry I have to go somewhere, byeee.

I started crying, he loved me too....and I ruined it. I'm the worst and now he's dead. I heard a knock on the door so I quickly place the Diary back and open the door to show Vaish di.

Vaish: The....police has brought the body, you can come and see if you want.

I bite my lip controlling my tears and slowly nod. Me and Vaish go downstairs and see around 5 policemen with a body layer down on a stretcher along with a white cloth covering the body. I couldn't control it, I cried my heart out I wanted to go closer to the body but a female policewoman stopped me.

???: What is happening here?