--15--

--Siddharth POV--

Siddharth: Is their any chance I can see the body?

Abhishek: Its at the police station.

Siddharth: So, the police station I will go too.

I was about to go when I see Avu tense up. I guess she is still scared of losing her handsome boyfriend.

Siddharth: *sigh* How about you come with me?

Avu: Yes!! Lets go

--Avneet POV--

Once I heard that Siddharth was going out again I couldn't help but think bad thoughts and tense up. I just got him as more than a friend and I don't want to loose him. I guess Siddharth noticed my facial expression and offered me to come with him and of course I said yes

--Siddharth POV--

Avu: Yes!! LETS GO

I smile and shake my head before following her to my car, I put the keys in and start the car. Luckily there wasn't much traffic so we got to the police station with ease.

Avu: Hello officer

Officer: I have told you miss we are working on the case.

Siddharth: Sorry, but that was all a misunderstanding.

Officer: S-Siddharth?!
You?!

Siddharth: Dont worry, I actually never died. Thats what we want to talk about.

Officer: Oh? What is it?

Siddharth: If you still have the body, may I see it? i think i know the real identity of the body.

Officer: Ok then, follow me.

The officer takes me and Avu to this place with dead bodies with thier name, address and other personal information on cards that were placed on the bodies feet. The officer led us to a body that said Siddharth Nigam on it.

Officer: Sorry about that

Siddharth: Its fine. Umm do you guys have any purse, bag or anything you found with the body?

Officer: No. But who do you suspect this is?

Siddharth: My assistant, Dhruv. He wanted to tell me something. He was stressed he said to swap clothing and he didn't even tell me why.

Officer: Wow this is a good lead. Thank you Mr. Nigam, we will look into the case in the Dhruv perspective now.

Siddharth: If you get any clue please contact me.

Officer: Will do.

Me and Avu get in the car and drives back home. We get home and see bhai and Vaish di were waiting for us on the dining table.

Avu: Sidd? What do you think Dhruv wanted to tell you?

Sidd: I don't know. If he was burnt that means someone most likely killed him.

Abhi: Your right, but please Sidd I don't want you going out to investigate. Your a business man so stay one. We now know how it would feel like if we lost you so please we don't want that to become a reality this time.

Sidd: But-

Abhi: Please Siddharth.

I look towards Avu and di and thier faces say the same thing which causes me to sigh.

Avu: How about this, you can still get information from the police but don't go out investigating yourself.

I thought that was a good offer so I nodded. Avu hugged me which as expected brought a smile to my face. God I really do love this girl, I just hope the murder of Dhruv is found and Avu and I can live a happy life with our family. We all go to sleep and as told Avu is sleeping with me now. I give Avu a small peck on the lips before cuddling with her and falling to sleep.

I didn't have a good feel at some point while sleeping so I woke up. I was looking around the room when I saw someone jump out tge window. I tried to catch them but it was too late. I lock the windows for safety and see if Avu was alright, and thankfully she was still fast asleep. My mind was racing, who was this person? What did he or she want? I pace around the room when I stepped on something, I picked it up and saw it was a knife. Did this person want to kill us? Whatever it is I have to find out. Can this be connected to Dhruv's murder? I'm sorry Avu, I just have to find out.