--18--

Thank you pragatistha for following.

--Abhishek POV--

Abhi: Vaish?

Vaish: Yes?

Abhi: I'm not getting good vibes from that Maahi.

Vaish: Same here, I have a feeling she will be an obstacle between Siddharth and Avneet.

Abhi: If that is her motive we have to keep her away from Siddharth as much as possible. Its not that Siddharth will love her instead of Avneet, Maahi might do something to ruin Siddharth's relationship.

Vaish: Ya, I never saw Sidd so happy before, he seriously can't live without Avneet.

--Siddharth POV--

I was lost in thought, thinking about what happened with Dhruv. Also about that person who was about kill either me or Avu. The alarm was super to go off but guess what it has a mechanical problem which will take months to fix, no wonder that person could easily break in.

--??? POV--

Perfect, now lets see what you do Kaur. This will ruin you and your relationship.

--Avneet POV--

I was writing down how grateful I was for having Siddharth with me in my life when I noticed that Sidd was deep in thought staring at the wall.

Avu: Sidd?

Siddharth: Ya?

Avu: Whats on your mind? Is everything ok?

Siddharth: ya, I just have.....this feeling that something is going to happen.

I went up to Siddharth's and sat beside him, placing my hand on his shoulder as of extra comfort.

Avu: Its just your imagination, don't worry.

Sidd smiles at me and gives me a hug.

Sidd: what would I do without you?

I didn't respond but hugged him back, he was my everything and he knew it. If he leaves me ill die.

--??? POV--

Sm1: What?! Are you sure? Can u double check?

Sm2: Sir, I have double checked and it matches her DNA.

He will be so heartbroken, but tge law is the law. I drove to their home unwillingly and knock.

--Siddharth POV--

Me, Avneet, bhaiya and bhabhi were watching Mara together when we heard a knock on the door. We weren't expecting anyone so we got confused but I still went up to open the door.

Sidd: Oh, officer? Did you get any information about Dhruv's murder?

Officer: Umm no...its something else.

Abhi: What is it Officer? Tell us.

The Officer was seeming nervous, I don't why is something wrong? The officer was not even making any eye contact with me, what is wrong with him?

Sidd: officer, just tell us, what is it?

Offer: I have an arrest warrant for Miss Kaur.

Sidd: WHAT?! WHY?!

Officer: She has committed multiple robberies.

Vaishnavi: But those were like 2 months ago, she has learnt her mistake and she did it to stay alive she didn't have money.

Officer: If that was the case we would've let it go but she has committed a recent robbery.

Sidd: what?! Where? When?

Officer: She robbed a girl named Rubina and at around 6 pm.

At that I knew that this was fake.

Sidd: impossible, she was with me at 6:00.

Officer: I'm sorry Mr. Nigam, but say what you want to say at court.

The officer went in with a female police officer who dragged Avneet out. Avneeg wasn't even struggling she looked numb. I tried to talk with tge officers but they wouldn't listen. I fell to the floor and started crying.

Sidd: AVNEET!!!