Epilogue

--Avu POV--

Once Sidd brought me back home bhai and bhabhi were shocked but once I explained everything to them they were proud of me, and Vaish di was really excited to have me back. Sidd and I went to court and showed all the evidence I gathered and eventually Ruhi, Mitesh, Aditya, and Damini were found guilty and went to jail. Now, today is our wedding as in my and Siddharth's marriage. I'm sooo excited but nervous at the same time, I just hope ill be the best wife that my Sidd deserves. 

---Siddharth POV--

Abhi: Come on man up it's your wedding don't be so nervous come on.

Sidd: How did you feel when you were marrying Vaish di 

Abhi: I- fine I was a bit nervous too but come on nothing will happen.

I take a deep breath and walk out with bhai, after a while I see my beautiful bride coming towards me. After we have done all the rituals and everything the both newlyweds, me and my beautiful Avu went home with bhai and bhabhi following us in another car. 

--3 Years Later--

Avu: Dhruv come back here, no running in the house

Sidd: Oh come on Avu, let him have some fun I mean he's a little kid when else is he going to have fun.

Avu: Oh come on he'll get hurt

Sidd: He won't, just relax.

Avu sighs but still sits down and watched our son Dhruv run around. Its been 3 years since our marriage and I couldn't be happier, me and Avu have a son who is 2 years old which we named after my assistant Dhruv, after all, he sacrificed his life for me. Even bhai and bhabhi have a 5-year-old daughter named Khusi, and I must say Dhruv and Khushi get along pretty well. It's the perfect family.

Abhi: Dhruvvvvvv, look I got some chocolates, want some?

Dhruv: Yessss, please

Khushi: No fair, Dhruv gets chocolate but I don't :<

Abhi: Nooo of course you can get chocolates, here you go

Khushi smiles and eats the chocolate and thanks Abhi bhai. 

Vaish: Guys, let's all go shopping today.

Avu: YASSSSS I'm in, ill just go get ready.

Sidd/Abhi: We'll stay here

Me and bhai never really liked shopping, especially with Avu and di they take forever to pick things out it's exhausting. We see Avu and Vaish di shooting death glares at us which kinda scared us so we kinda had no choice.

Sidd/Abhi: Fineeee

The kids giggle and go to their rooms to get ready. I really love my family a lot, I'm glad I met Avu and I'm glad I have this family with her and all 6 of us (Khushi, Dhruv, Sidd, Avu, Vaish, Abhi) will stay together forever and ever.

--THE END--