--4--

A few Days Later
--Siddharth POV--

I woke up and as always Avu was awake and had already prepared breakfast. Yes, Avu actually after that incident we developed a friendship, she even calls me Sidd or Siddu now. I know what you are thinking, how can the cruel Siddharth Nigam develop a friendship bond with anyone, am I right? Well believe it or not I did. Anyway, I must say she is getting better at cooking every day. I was getting up after I finished my breakfast but tripped over one of the chair's legs. I fell and unfortunately landed on Avu, scratch that FORTUNATELY landed on Avu, she looks so beautiful up clo- WAIT WHAT?! EWWW Siddharth! Get your mind out of the gutter. I was about to get up when I heard someone screamed. I whip my head in the direction of the scream and I see

Bhai and Bhabhi
(A/N: Who guessed that?)

I then heard another scream but this time coming from Avu, she pushed me off and started throwing random things at them. Bhai being a sick lover grabbed bhabhi and covered her also dodging the things himself. I tried to maintain my laughter but a few giggles managed to come out which were not noticed by Avu but were to Bhai. Avu ran out of things to throw and ran upstairs. Bhai and Vaish di gave me a 'What the heck' look and just then Avu came running down with a gun in her hands. This is when I knew I should stop her.

Sidd: Avu wait.

Avu: Siddharth move, who knows who they are, what if they are dangerous?

I internally smile at her cuteness right now, she cares so much? NO this is not the time to think about this.

Sidd: Avu...listen to me, they are not dangerous, they are my bhai and bhabhi.

Avneet's eyes widen and chock on her own saliva, I pat her back to help her and she gets better. I could see Avu blush in embarrassment, how cut- NO! Normal, she looks normal. Avu shyly walks up to them with her head down and mumbles a slight sorry.

Abhishek: It's fine, no worries by the way are you...

Vaishnavi: SIDDHARTH'S GIRLFRIEND!?

Bhabhi completed for bhai. I couldn't control the blush rising to my cheeks. Why was I blushing? No clue

Because you like her idiot, or at least will soon enough.

What?! Who are you?!

Your subconscious mind dumb-dumb

Who you calling a dumb-dumb?!

You of course

ugh whatever and no, I don't love Avu!

I never said anything about love, I said like 😏.

I...uh...Ugh just go away!

Ok ok, I'll leave....for now

I turn around and slap myself for two things, 1. for even thinking I love Avneet 2. because I need to remove the blush rising on my face. After a few slaps I then heard the sounds of people laughing, I open my eyes to see everyone around me clutching their stomachs and laughing loudly.

Sidd: What? Stop laughing?!

Abhishek: S...Sorry, bro.....you were slapping yourself...we couldn't control yaar.

Vaishnavi: Ya, par, why were you hitting yourself???

Sidd: Oh uh....n-nothing

All three of them looked at me suspiciously but let it slide, and honestly, I'm grateful for that.

Avu: Sidd, how come you never told me about your bhai and bhabhi? They are amazing.

Abhinavi: SIDD?

'shoot' I thought. Avu looked at them weirdly and answered.

Avu: Well....uh ya...he told me I could call him that.

Abhishek: Yaar Siddharth, jab hum done tum ko 'Sidd' bulate the, you were like 'imma rip your THROATS out!!'

I look smile awkwardly in embarrassment. Why am I being so embarrassed today?!

Vaishnavi: Hey, you didn't answer our question, who is she? Is she your girlfriend? And why were you two romancing on the floor?

Sidd: Okay, 1. She is NOT my girlfriend. 2. She helps me with the housework and 3. we weren't ro-ROMANCING?! EWWW! NONONONONONO! Anyway, enough of that, unpack and tell me, how was your little 'trip'?

Avu: You guys went on a trip?

Sidd: Ya, actually we all live together but those two wanted some quality time alone so they went somewhere.

Avu: Ooooo, ok...you guys unpack I'll bake breakfast for you two.

Vaishnavi: I'll help you.

Avu: No need, you just came back you must be tired, unpack and relax.

Vaishnavi: Are you sure?

Avu: Yes, now go.

--Avneet POV--

Siddharth tripped and fell on me. I then saw his brother and sister in law but of course, I didn't know at that time. I threw things at them and even was about to shoot them but thank go Sidd interfered. Honestly, those two are a very nice couple and nice people in general. I insisted to make some food for them too and send them to their room. I decided to make some daal chawal since it was easy and fast to make. It was ready and I decided to give them breakfast in bed. I knocked on their door and Abhisek opened it.

Avu: Oh, uh...hi Mr. Nigam, I brought you and your wife breakfast in bed.

Vaishnavi: Did I hear someone say, breakfast in bed? Thank you so much, by the way, you can call me Vaish di and Abhishek Abhi bhai. Mr. Nigam sounds so professional its a bit disturbing, after all you live here your our family now.

I smile slightly at this comment, she really thinks that? I guess the Nigam really aren't that bad.

Avu: I agree, I used to call SIdd Mr. Nigam too, but it felt so..........unusual.

We then heard a fake cough come from Abhi bhai and I immediately sealed my lips with my finger while Vaish di just stood there sending him daggers through her eyes. He seemed to freak out a little which I wont lie was amusing.

Abhi: I-it was just a cough sweetie, nothing much.

Vaish: Better be.(to Avu) Come on Avneet, lets get to know each other. (To Abhi) And you learn some manners talk to your brother he must be lonely.

Abhi: OK.