--21--

--Next Day At Court--
--Avneet POV--

Today is court day, great. I am here in front of the judge with Sidd by my side, he said that he had solid proof against Maahi. That bastard, I knew it was her! I glare at Maahi who was sitting parallel to me with a bored face, she was sitting with her lawyer, wow since when does the law support the criminal?

--Siddharth POV--

Maahi was sitting there with her lawyer but fear not, no lawyer can object with the evidence I have.

Judge: Order in the court
(Okay guys listen i don't know much about these court stuff, so just bear with me)

Judge: Okay so, Ms. Maahi, do you have any evidence of your innocence?

Maahi's Lawyer(ML): Yes, we do, her phone records it says right here that her phone was located at her friend's house and she was there we even brought him here with us as a witness.

Judge: Hmmm, call him in.

What?! How? Witness impos-wait, what if he's that guy in the video?!!! A guy with a baseball cap was entering the court, the cap was covering half of his face, ugh fantastic.

Judge: Whenever you are ready

Witness: She was with me that day, at my house, we were watching a movie and just enjoying. We have no link to this case your honor.

Sidneet's lawyer(SL): I object your honor.

Judge: Ok, what evidence do you have.

SL: We have this USB, in here is a video which will prove they are guilty.

Judge: Show it to me.

Be ready for your doom Maahi, my lawyer gives the USB to the Judge and he inserts it in his laptop. He was watching the video while nodding his head and once the video finished he turned to Maahi.

Judge: This is solid evidence ms. Maahi, this proves you are guilty you will be sent to jail for 10 years.

Maahi: But-

Judge: Case dismissed!

I can't believe it we won, WE WON. I hug Avneet and she hugs me back with the same amount of happiness I felt.

Siddharth: We won the case Avu.

Avu: Ya, we did. I love you Sidd

Siddharth: So do I