--9--

Before I start I would like to say thank you to saanvikumar_avu13 fizziraza14 and many others for supporting me in this book if I did not mention you im sorry you can write down in the comments if you want to be mentioned in my next chapter. On with the story.

--Siddharth POV--
--A few Days Later--

After that incident with Avneet I realized that I may have some feelings for her. I mean who wouldn't?! She's kind, funny and not to mention super cute. I enter the kitchen to see Vaish di and Avu cooking like every other day. I noticed that Avu always tied her hair roughly in the morning because she was always to tired. Me and bhai eat our breakfast and go to work. Me and bhai came back home at around 6:00 pm to see a guy talking with Avu and not just any guy that Riyaz guy. My blod started boiling fast and I think bhai noticed because right now he was pulling me to my room.

Abhishek: Whats wrong?

Siddharth: What is he doing here!?

Abhishek: Chill, you know he is Avu's friend.

Siddharth: *sigh* ya...I know.

--30 minutes later--

Ugh its been 30 minutes and that jerk is still here?! Abhi bhai and vaishnavi di were in thier room so I had no one to calm me down. I was staring at that jerk anger visible in my eyes. Riyaz than started to kiss Avu's hand and give her a rose. I swear my mind exploded, I run up to Riyaz and place my hand on his shoulder turning him to face me, I punch him hard. Riyaz fell down and was looking at me confused like I cared, I punch and kick him again letting all my anger out in these punches and kicks. I was ontop of him still punching him and he was almost dead and bleeding, Avu tried stopping me but couldn't, she ran up to Abhi bhai's room and called Vaish di and bhai down. Vaish di was holding Avu, preventing her to come close to the fight while Abhi bhai was ripping me off of Riyaz.

Abhi: Vaish, call an ambulance and YOU SIDDHARTH NIGAM WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! HE COULD'VE DIED!

Siddharth: *Mumbles* I wish he did

I then earned a tight slap from bhai marking my face but I didn't feel much of anything.

Siddharth: I still don't regret hitting him!!

I then earned another slap but not from bhai, from Avu....my avu.

Avu: SIDDHARTH YOU ARE MAD!! No infact you're a monster. SIDDHARTH NIGAM IS A MONSTER! YOU HAVE NO HEART AND I WAS STUPID FOR THINKING YOU DID.

Now that hurt my heart was breaking, I was speechless I stared at her feeling broken. Was I really..........a monster? I got of bhaiya's grip and ran to my room.  Once I reached there I locked the door and go to the washroom crying my heart out. I never in my life felt this hurt, not even when my parents left me to die.

--Abhishek POV--

Avu comes running to my room telling me and Vaish about the situation downstairs, I run down and slap Siddharth hard and as usual he felt nothing and repeated what he said. Just then Avu slapped him and he seemed hurt? Ok that was new. Avu shouted at him and unexpectedly Siddharth didn't even move. He struggled out of my grip and ran to his room shattered. I also went back to my room with Vaishnavi while we waited for the ambulance.

--Avneet POV--

I slapped Siddharth and screamed at him I felt bad but ignored that feeling, I mean he did physically attack my friend. He just listened to me like a lost kid and thought that it was enough. He ran to his room and if I didn't feel bad before I totally did now. Soon the ambulance came and took Riyz to the hospital. I decided to check to see if Siddharth is ok so I head towards his room. I was about to knock when he comes out of his room with a tear stained face and swollen eyes. It looked like he tried not to cry and he just left the house. I sadly go to my room and start writing down my thoughts about today's events.