--24--

--Siddharth POV--

No....why are they here, they can't be here, after what they did. Wait who are those 2 people.

???: Get away from here!

???: Why don't u?!

Avneet: Guys STOP!!

Everyone stops and looks towards Avu. Wow even they fear her wrath.

Avu: Now tell us who you are, why you guys are here and why you are fighting infront of our doorstep?!

???: My name is Mitesh Nigam and this is my wife, Damini Nigam.

Avu: Nigam?

Avu look at me and Abhi bhai while Vaishnavi di soes the same. I never wanted to see them, they will ruin everything.

Siddharth: I-I

I tried to talk but couldn't, I started crying, I fell on the floor and started crying. I know so cheap right? But I couldn't hold it, im so mixed either these emotions I can't understand anything!

--Avneet POV--

Siddharth started crying, why is he crying?! I bent down next to Sidd and hugged him, Mitesh and Damiani also came to help him but Siddharth just scooted back and held on tighter to me. I look towards Abhishek and he was also on the verge of crying, me Vaishnavi di were giving eachother confused looks as we didn't understand what was going on. But how come the other 2 people weren't doing anything.

???: Avneet, let him go and come with us.

What the heck how can that guy say that?!

Avu: WHAT THE HWCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY SHOULD I COME WITH YOU? WHO EVEN ARE YOU GUYS?!

???: I'm Aditya, you father and this is your mother Ruhi. So now come with us now!!

Siddharth: NO, SHE WONT GO ANYWHERE WITH YOU UNDERSTAND?!

Aditya: AND WHO ARE YOU TO TELL US NOT TO TAKE OUR OWN DAUGHTER HOME?!

Avu: If you really are my parents, listen to this....I don't give a fuck about you. Where were you all these years?! Do you even know how I survived?!

Ruhi: We didn't abandon you, you were stolen from us at birth.

Avu: I don't believe this shit. Go away!

Abhishek: Everyone, please leave NOW! we have neither the time or energy to fight with you. GET OUT!!

Mitesh: Fine, we will leave for now, but we will come back.

Ruhi: We will take our daughter from here.

Vaishnavi: Please leave.

Everyone left and Siddharth was crying and by now Abhi bhai was also crying and was being handled by Vaish di. Siddharth was crying more and more every minute and was holding on to me like a baby.

Avu: Siddharth, what wrong.

Siddharth: I hate them Avu, they left me and now they come back when I was finally able to live happily.

Avu: Its ok Sidd, it'll be alright.

Siddharth: What about your parents? They will take you.

Avu: They won't, I promise. I won't go with them.

To be honest I don't even believe they are my parents, I have nothing why would they come back? If they really were my parents why would they come back now? What if they want Siddharth's money? No, I can't let that happen.