--27--

--Siddharth POV--

Mitesh leaves in a rush leaving me and bhai there confused.

Sidd: Hes up to something

Abhi: Ya, but what?

Sidd: That is what I'll figure out.

I didn't have that much work today other than that meeting with Mitesh, which got cut short because of the unusual emergencies he had. I decided to check the CCTV cameras in the security room just to see if I will find anything. I told bhai to go home because I was still worried about Avu and wanted a trusted man to be there beside her.

Abhi: Okay I'm going to take care ok?

Sidd: I will thank you bhai.

With that bhai leaves and I head for the security room, since I'm the CEO they, of course, let me in. I look through all the cameras and see Mitesh with a guy I couldn't clearly see his face cause he had a hood on but I told the person in charge of the security system to zoom in on this mysterious man. I could barely see half the man's face even after it being zoomed in, I quickly took a picture of this man just Incase I need it in the future. I thanked the security man and left wanting to check on Avu for myself. I was going to the parking lot and bumped into someone and that someone was none other than Riyaz Aly, what is he doing here?

Riyaz: Oh hey bro, didn't expect you here

Sidd: Me neither

Riyaz: So what you doing here?

Sidd: I'm the CEO of this company...what about you? What are you doing here?

I asked tilting my head to the side. I saw Riyaz hesitate and sweat started to form on his forehead.

Riyaz: ......

I look at him with a raised eyebrow feeling suspicious of his nervous behaviour.

Riyaz: I was here to drive my friend who works here home since his car is out for repairs.

I nod and was about to leave when I noticed something about his outfit but I didn't get to look at it quite well because my driver honked the horn grabbing my attention.

Driver: Sorry to interrupt sir, but Abhi sir is calling me saying to get you home quickly as it is something urgent.

I instantly get worried and get in the car completely forgetting about Riyaz. Once I head home I heard faint noises coming from inside, I use my keys to open the door and see Ruhi and Aditya, Avu's so-called "Parents" and they were looking hella mad but its not like I'm scared of them.

Sidd: WHO GAVE YOU TWO THE PERMISSION TO STEP FOOT IN MY HOUSE.

Aditya: No worries Sir, once we take our daughter home you will never have the need to ever even see our face.

Sidd: Right......then I guess ill have to live with your face for life because Avu ain't going anywhere. 

Avu ran up to me and engulfed in her warm and tight hugs which I returned trying my full best to make her feel safe from these people.

Avu: I d-don't want to go with them Sidd

Avu mumbled against my chest in a barely noticeable whisper which even I had trouble hearing. I held her tighter and glared at Aditya which he returned.

Vaish: I really think you guys should leave, you can't force Avu to go with you guys if she doesn't want to.

Ruhi: But I am her mother, I have a full right on her. I will never want anything bad to happen to her.

Vaish: Well where was this "I have full right on her, I don't want anything to happen to her" when she actually needed you?! 

Ruhi: Listen here you bitch-

Abhi: Please mind your words, Mrs. Ruhi

Aditya: We don't want to fight, we just want our daughter.

Avu: Ill go with you