--20--

Thank you Aachi_63 for following me :)

--Avneet POV--

I hadn't eaten anything ever since I came in this prison, the police men tried to feed me but miserably failed. I was missing Siddharth terribly, tomorrow was the day of the court, will I be proven innocent? Nono Avneet of course you will, believe in your Sidd.

--Siddharth POV--

I was staring at Maahi right in the eye clearly showing that if I don't get an honest answer I will make sure you end up 6 feet under.

Maahi: Siddharth, listen its not what you think, do you have any proof that it was me?

She's right, I don't have proof but I still have a feeling its her. Well, I guess ill have to find some evidence. I empty handed go back home and mess up my room in anger. My avu is in jail for something she didn't even do, and I can't do anything. I sit on the ground trying to think of something, anything but nothing came to mind.

Abhi: Sidd?

Sidd: What is it bhai?

Abhi: I have something to show you.

I didn't want to hear or see anything at the moment so I just mumbled a 'not in the mood.'

Abhi: Please Sidd, this might help Avu.

My eyes widen at Avu's name, I smiled a bit and agreed on going with him. Bhai gets his laptop and USB, he opens the USB file and there was a video installed there. Tge video captured in that USB shocked me.

In the video

Sm1: Shit, he knows that I want Siddharth's money what should I do, he's probably gone to tell him.

Sm2: Relax, I have an idea.

Sm1: Which is?

Sm2: Kill him, wherever he is go after him and kill him.

Sm1: Don't you think that will worsen things

Sm2: It won't, just throw him somewhere where no one will find him.

Sm1: Okay, on it.

Video Ends

Siddharth: I KNEW IT, I JUST FUCKING KNEW IT!!!

Abhishek: Calm down Sidd, but look now we have evidence against Maahi, now Avu can be free.

Siddharth: But what about that guy Maahi was talking too, even if we do put Maahi in jail that guy can harm Avu....or worse kill her just like he killed Dhruv and we don't even know who he is, why didn't the camera capture him.

I was on the verge of crying, what will I do if he kills Avu? It will be all my fault.

Abhishek: Shhh, lets deal with Maahi first then we will deal with that guy as well, ok?

I nod and make myself happy by thinking that tomorrow Avu will be back home. But where did bhai get that video from? Eh just leave it at least Avu will be back.

--Next Day At Court--

Ooooo suspense sorry guys but bye for now.