--31--

--Avu's POV--

I wake up to the sound of my annoying alarm, but today I'm actually glad it woke me up because today is the day I go back to my Sidd. Yes I know I left him but that was because I wanted to know exactly what my so-called "parents" were planning. I haven't spoken to my Sidd in months, I would've called him but my "parents" were keeping tabs on who I was calling -_-. Anyway, I have so much evidence that those imposters were just trying to steal Sidd's money so now I'm going to return home, and then after me and Sidd can live together happily. 

--Siddharth POV--

Abhi: Good Luck

Sidd: thanks.....

Today I have to go meet the girl who Bhai chose for me to Marry........to be honest I'm starting to get second thoughts, from the moment I found out that I have to meet this girl today all I could think about is Avu. I nervously enter the restaurant we were supposed to meet.

Waiter: Yes Sir, do you have any reservations?

Sidd: Yes one table under the name of Siddharth Nigam

Waiter: Come this way, Sir.

I followed the waiter to our reserved table and there I already saw the girl who was probably waiting for me.

The girl had long straight brown hair, wearing a red shirt along with black jeans. The girl looked pretty but to me, she was nothing compared to my Avu (no hate towards Jannat). I sat in front of the girl catching her attention.

Jaan: Oh, hi sorry I didn't see you there. Siddharth Nigam?

Sidd: Yeah

Jaan: I'm Jannat Zubair but most people call me Jaan.

Sidd: Nice to meet you Jannat

Me and her both shook hands and got to know a few things about each other while also ordering some food. After a few minutes I realized this wasn't working, the more and more we spoke the more I thought about Avu. I tried to ignore this feeling as much as I could but at one point I couldn't take it. I stood up from my chair with my hands on the table to support me and said whatever came to mind.

Sidd: Listen, Ms. Zubair, your great for as much I know, your beautiful, your smart, your fun to be around but I can't do this Marriage thing with you. My heart belongs to someone else who unfortunately dumped me.......but no matter what I still love her and even if I do marry you I wouldn't be able to give you full access to me which wouldn't be fair to you. 

after saying all that I ran out of the restaurant in hurry and drove off to who knows where I just kept driving straight and straight until I reached this place which was surrounded by fences and metal scraps. I jumped over the fence and leaned against one of the metal straps and broke down. I was crying when I felt the presence of someone else around me, I stop my tears and quietly look around and see this man with a bag hopping over the fence, he was looking behind him quite a lot, was he being followed??? I grab the man from behind and put my hand over his mouth.

Sidd: Shhhh calm down, I won't hurt you. Just calm down and tell me what ur doing here, I'm going to slowly remove my hand and promise me you won't scream.

The guy seemed to calm down a bit and nodded his head, after I removed my hand and then the guy turned around to face me, and once we both saw each other's face we both got a shock of our lives.

Sidd: A-Avu.......???

Avu: Sidd...

Avu immediately put a huge smile on her face and hugged me so suddenly that we both fell down. Avu didn't seem to care we were on the concrete floor and continued to hug me tighter and tighter. As much as I loved this I was confused, she left me, and now this.....

Sidd: Avu.....you left me....why?

Avu: I'm so so so sorry Sidd, those guys, they were planning something they wanted to take ur business and I couldn't let them do that to you so I went with them to see what their plan was an gathered as much evidence as I could to prove it to court. I would've called you but they were keeping track of who I was calling and who I was meeting with. I'm so sorry......

After hearing this my whole body jumped with joy I hugged Avu as tightly as I could never wanting to let her go. 

Sidd: I knew it, my parents could never want me back after so long. Avu, I love you so so much.

Avu: I love you too Sidd, and I promise I won't leave you ever again.

I smiled at her and gave her a kiss which Avu gladly accepted, after a while, we broke apart and smiled at each other.

Sidd: Let's go home, I'm sure Bhai and bhabhi will be really happy to see you.