--16--

Before I start I would like to say thank you too PrathnaChhatrapati and miyaxstories123 _sidneet_fan for following me

--Avneet POV--

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt emptiness beside me. My eyes hot open and I jerk up looking for Sidd. I was turning my head in all directions super fast when I saw a figure on the couch next to the bed, it was about at first but once it came clear I saw that it was Sidd I take a deep breath and let it out slowly.

Avneet: Siddharth?

Siddharth: Avu?

Aww how cute, he even thinks of me in his sleep. I smile and sit on his lap burying my face in his neck.

Avu: Siddharth

This time I said it a bit louder but into his neck that made vibrations causing Siddharth's to wince and whine in his sleep and eventually open his eyelids.

Siddharth: *yawn* Good morning

After saying that Siddharth grabs my waist and goes back to sleep. I internally groan and got an idea. I slip out of his grip and he whined but didn't wake up.

Avu: Ahhhh Siddharth HELP!!

Siddharth's eyes shot open, he pulls me behind him and goes into a fighting stance still no doubt feeling sleepy.

Siddharth: What happened? Whats wrong? Who's here?

I chuckle at his cuteness, he seemed confused and his eyes widen. I think he figured it out.

Siddharth: Avu

Avneet: Sidddd! Ok fine...sorry

He rolls his eyes at me and brings me in a hug. He lets go and pecks my lips before going in the washroom to brush his teeth. I follow him inside and brush my teeth as well.

Avu: So Sidd?

Siddharth hummed in response since he was eating breakfast.

Avu: Why were you on the couch?

Siddharth's shoulders tensed up and he stopped chewing. He had fear in his eyes but of what?

Siddharth: Umm I woke up to get water and.......didn't feel like sleeping again so I sat down on the couch and probably slept after.

I nodded suspiciously and continued eating my food. I know he is hiding something, but what? Is he cheating on me? NOOO I trust him, its probably something else.

Siddharth: Hey Avu, today I'm going to come back from work early today so by the time I come be ready, I want to take you somewhere.

Avu: O...k?

Siddharth: Great so....I'll be back at 5:30 so be ready be then.

I nodded and he left with Abhi bhai. I wonder where he is taking me.

--Siddharth POV--

Today I prepared the best surprise for her, hint hint I have a day off. I know I took a lot of them since Avu came but I'm the CEO nobody will question me. I set up the surprise and remembering Avu's question, I felt bad for lying to her but what could I do, now even her life might be in danger if I told her she would 100% die and I can't live without her.

It was now 5:15, I drove off to my house which very soon will also be Avu's, I mean it already is but I mean when she will be my wife. Once I entered the room I see Avu infront of the mirror examining herself. She looked stunning