--13--

--Avneet POV--

Avu: S-Siddharth?!

Siddharth: Avu, what's wrong?

I run up to him and hug him so tight never wanting to let him go. I started crying but out if joy this time. I didn't even care about how he is here, I just knew that he was here and thats all I need.

Siddharth: Avu? Avu what happened?! Talk to me please!

Avu: Y-You left

Siddharth: Avu, come sit down

I didn't want to let him go, even the thought of that killed me. I shook my head as a no clutching on to him tighter.

--Siddharth POV--

I finally got a ride and managed to get home. Bhai and vaish di were sleeping but I couldn't find Avu in her room I got a little worried until I heard sobbing from my room. I rush inside to see Avu sleeping against the wall sobbing in her sleep. My heart broke, I try to help Avneet by calming her down but she woke up. Once Avu was fully awake she embraced me in a hug super tight, I mean I wasn't complaining but she was crying more. I had become super worried and asked her what tge problem is. She didn't want to let me go which I enjoyed but she was upset and I had to fix this.

--Avneet POV--

Siddharth lifted me up and placed me on the bed but not letting me go.

Siddharth: Now tell me Avu, what's wrong?

I took a deep breath and started telling him all the things that have happened and how I was sorry for slapping him and I regret doing it.

Siddharth: Aww Avu, it wasn't your fault and I was never mad at you ok? I forgive you.

I smile at him and hug him again. I was debating on if I should tell him, tell him that I love him. I thought that there was nothing to loose.

Avu: *whisper* Sidd?

Siddharth: Hmm?

Avu: I Love You.

--Siddharth POV--

Avu: I Love You

Is this a dream? Is my hearing OK? Does she really love me? Or is it just for now because she thought I was dead?

Siddharth: Do....you mean it? Or is it.....?

Avu: Y-Yes....if you don't love me back....its fine.

Avu was leaving the hug, I immediately missed her warmth. Should I stop her? Am I ready for a relationship? Oh who am I kidding of course I am, if only its with her. Stupid Siddharth say it back.

Siddharth: ILOVEYOUTOO!!.

Avu: What?

Siddharth: I..Love..You...Too

Avu came running back to me and hugged me again. 1 pro of your crush thinking your dead is that once she knows your alive you get never ending hugs, I should be fake dead more often.

Avu: Really?

Siddharth: No, I was just joking. Of course I mean it Avu. I love you.

Avu: Wait, do Bhai and bhabhi know you're alive?

Siddharth: Oh no, they were sleeping when I came. How about we give them a surprise Tomorrow?

Avu: Ekkkk YES!!

Siddharth: Ok then, lets sleep for now then, I'm tired.

Avu: Ok

--Avneet POV--

O..M..G Siddharth loves me BACKK!! This is a dream. Bhai and bhabhi didn't know my Sidd was alive so we decided to surprise them. I was about to leave for Sidd to sleep but I got pulled back onto the bed.

Siddharth: Where you going?

Avu: To my room.

Siddharth: From now on this is your room, you're sleeping with me.

Avu: But-

Siddharth: No buts, you're sleeping with meeee.

I blush and snuggled up with him as a sign that I gave in and that I was going to sleep here.

Siddharth: Good girl

Siddharth rested his chin on my head and we closed our eyes enjoying eachothers presence and let sleep take over us.

--The Next Day--

????: AHHHHHHH