--7--

--Avneet POV--

Vaishnavi di is now helping me prepare lunch for the boys and if I have to say the truth it's so much fun talking to someone while cooking for someone, it's like a family I never had. I was staring at nothing specifically the kitchen cabinet in front of me. 

Vaish: Avu

I couldn't hear her so no response 

Vaish: Avu?

No response

Vaish: AVNEET!

I jerk my head in Vaish di's direction feeling worried 

Avu: W-Whats wrong?

Vaish: You were zoned out, what wrong?

I could see the concern in her eyes, I look done at the sink showing really no emotion.

Vaish: You can trust me, but if you don't feel comfortable I won't force you.

Avu: No it's fine...I'll tell you, it's just...after coming here my life changed, I feel love and like I have a family of my own...a one that loves me.

Vaish: Well you should think that, because this is your family, and this is your home as well even Siddharth thinks that your his family and not some servant which is rare.

Avu: Really?

Vaish: Of course, he actually has a good heart but doesn't show it.

I give Vaish di a weak but grateful smile and get back to making lunch.

--After 10 Minutes--

Vaish: Abhi, khaana lag gaya hai, come and eat.

Avu: Sidd tum bhi.

Sidshek: Coming

Sidd: What did you girls make?

Vaish: Maine to Abhi ke liye kofte banaya hai

Avu: And I made Sidd Dallas Chawaal

Sidd: OMG! I FUCKING LOVE YOU

Said Sidd actually to the Dallas chawaal but it still made me blush for an unknowingly reason and turned around to hide it.

Sidd: Uhh....you can......sit here and eat with us......if u want?

I was shocked i usually ate alone in my room, as shocked as I was, I wasn't going to miss this golden opportunity

Avu: ummm....are you, sure?

Abhi: Ya ya, sit there is a spot beside your 'beloved' 'Sidd'

Abhi bhai said emphasizing the beloved and sidd. We both blush but I still take my seat beside Siddharth.

--Siddharth POV--

I asked Avu to sit with us, i don't know why honestly but it just felt right to ask her.

And since when do you care about right or wrong?

Ugh you again 🙄

Yes its me, face it no matter what you do you CANT get rid of me. After all I'm a part of you or mind to be more specific.

And that's why I don't take a knife and stab you because it will harm my head as well

Leave all that, why did you ask that girl to sit with you?!

She's not some girl!! She's my  Avu

MY Avu 😏 so you admit it?

Admit what? What did I do?