--26--

--Siddharth POV--

I wake up from the noises and ya I'm a light sleeper means that even the faintest noise can wake me up. At first, it was blurry but my vision adjusted to the dark and I saw a black figure trying to jump out the window with Avu still sleeping in his arms. As much as I wanted to break that guy's bones I knew better than that, I slowly and quietly pick up a vase next to the bed and smack it on the intruder's head, the guy got injured but not that much. Before that guy could fall I grab Avu and place her on the bed letting her sleep peacefully again. I tried to grab that man and managed to grab his mask but he slipped out of it and left.

Sidd: *mumbles* shit

Well, at least I have this mask. But when I looked at the back of him it looked like I know him, I don't know why but......nevermind that I need to get my security system fixed. For now, I will just lock all my windows and doors. Once I did that I went back to Avu who was sitting on the bed while rubbing her eyes from sleepiness. 

Sidd: What happened? 

Avu: Nothing...I just woke up.

Sidd: Go back to sleep it's really late.

Avu: Okie.....but why are you awake

Sidd: Uh, I was thirsty...so I went to get some water.

Avu nodded her head and fell asleep again snuggling with her pillow. I think I should tell bhai about this, ill tell him first thing in the morning.

--Morning--

I woke up and also woke Avu up and forced her to get ready. I get ready for work and even though I don't want to go, I have to there is an important meeting today. I already told bhai and Vaish di about last night so I told di to stay with Avu at all costs. Me and Abhi started driving towards our office for the meeting. We entered the conference room and when I entered I became both shocked and angry.

Sidd: You, what are you doing here?

???: Business, what else?

Sidd: Is that so Mr. Mitesh Nigam?

Mitesh: I'm your father, talk to me with some respect!

Sidd: Respect my ass.

Abhi bhai places a comforting hand on my shoulder and told me to just get this meeting over and done with. I sit on my CEO chair and motion for Mitesh to sit down.

Mitesh: So Siddharth-

Sidd: Its Mr. Nigam to you

Mitesh glares at me and I glare back at him.

Mitesh: So Mr. Nigam, how much does your company get in let's say a month?

Sidd: 10-15 lakhs sometimes more.

Mithesh hums as a yes and seemed deep in thought.

Mitesh: How much salary do you give your employees?

At this point, I knew exactly what he was doing. He wanted to know how much I earn and has an eye on my company. I look at bhai and he seemed to understand his intentions as well.

Abhi: Around 2 lakhs.

Mitesh: How about we do a 50/50? whatever profit you get we will split it in half.

Sidd: And why should we do that?! 

Mitesh: I will give you the best selling products and tips for you to improve your company. 

I was sick and tired of this guy. I just hate him even more now. Mitesh and I were glaring at each other when his phone rang. Mitesh excuses himself quickly and closed the door behind him. I was a bit suspicious but let it slide. After some time Mitesh came back sweating and looking at me as if he was scared of me.

Mitesh: I-I have to go now, we will talk further in this deal later I will call your assistant for more details. 

Mitesh doesn't even wait for our reply and run out. Bhai and I look at each other confused but we both know that something wasn't right.