--3--

--Avneet POV--

I asked him if he can trust me, he said yes because he knows how it feels to get abandoned by your parents. Does that mean his parents.....? It was 7:00 am so I decided to go down and prepare breakfast even though Mr. Nigam hasn't woke up yet. I was going into the kitchen when I realized that I don't know what he likes to eat!!! I rummaged to the kitchen trying to find a clue of what to make but nothing.   Just then I heard something coming from outside, out of curiosity I go out and see a man in a full white outfit entering Siddharth's car. 

Avneet: HEY!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

???: Are you new here?

He asked me, even though that was a random question I answered truthfully.

Avneet: Yes, now who are you?

???: I'm Rohan, Mr. Nigam's driver.

I blush in embarrassment, and here I thought he was going to steal it, stupid me.

Rohan: Don't worry miss, I know what you are thinking.

I nod and remember I am supposed to make breakfast.

Avneet: Uhh, wait...do you know what Mr. Nigam eats for breakfast??

Rohan: He usually eats anything, but he LOVES halwa pouri.

I nod to him as a thank you and run back in, lucky for me that is my favourite dish too so lets just say I'm an expert in making halwa pouri.

I finished making breakfast for....okay now I feel weird calling him Mr. Nigam and Siddharth seems to...not professional. WHAT DO I CALL HIM!? I then felt someone behind me and I quickly grab one of the empty plates on the table and turn around attempting to hit whomever was behind me, but before I could that guy grabbed my arm, I took a glance at the man and found out that he is SIDDHARTH NIGAM!! I WAS ABOUT TO HIT SIDDARTH NIGAM WITH A PLATE?! 

Siddharth: Self defense? good.

Thats all he said before letting go of my arm and sitting down. I could see his surprised face from the corner of my eye when he saw his breakfast.

Siddharth: You...made this?

He asked looking at me and I nodded, His eyes widened with a small smile playing on his lips. He immediately turned to the table and starting munching on the food like he hasn't eaten in days. I chuckle slightly at his cuteness I don't know why people say he is cold-hearted. He finishes his breakfast and gets up wiping his mouth with a napkin.

Avneet: Can I ask you something?

Siddharth: Yeah, sure

Avneet: What do I call you? as in like do I call you Mr. Nigam or...?

Siddharth: Anything you want is fine. Do you have a phone?

Avneet:  Phone? Uh no.

Siddharth: Ok, I will be leaving in 30mins while I'm gone you can watch some TV or read any books that are in the library downstairs when I come back I'll give you a tour. One more thing, DONT. GO. IN. MY. ROOM. Unless you are told to and are in my supervision.

After that, he didn't even wait for me to answer and just left. 

                                                                        --------------------       

It has been almost 5 hours since Siddharth left and I decided to start cleaning the house. I was thinking of what I should call him, I thought of some options like Siddhu or Sidd, I'll ask him when he comes back. I decide to clean my room and I'll be done cleaning everything except for his room since he gave me a BIG warning for not going to his room without his supervision. I was done cleaning my room and started the hallway when the floor spray fell from my hands and rolled in his room. OH NO!! I need that, maybe I can just go inside grab the bottle and leave, no one will know. I tiptoe inside the room and grab the bottle, but once I do the door slams shut behind me. I freeze in a spot then alarm noises go on along with some disco lights. I run to the door in an attempt to open it but it's locked, I bang on the door hard freaking out, even the windows are locked. After like 5 minutes I give up and just sit in the corner of the room waiting for something to happen. After hardly 15 minutes the door slams open to reveal Siddharth, in a BAD mood and he should be I broke his only rule. I fidget with my fingers while he walks towards me.

Siddharth: WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?! I FORBID YOU FROM ONE THING, ONE THING! 

I wasn't used to being shout at honestly, even if someone did they would definitely get a broken bone or two. He kept on blabbering about how I shouldn't have entered his room and all, and at one point I lost my cool.

Avneet: OK, LISTEN, MISTER, YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHY I ENTERED YOUR ROOM. SOMETHING FELL INSIDE YOUR ROOM, I WAS GOING TO GET IT WHEN THE DOOR SLAMS SHUT AND I GET LOCKED INSIDE! SO YOU SHOULD LEARN TO GET EXPLANATIONS BEFORE YOU EXPLODE ON SOMEONE!!

After that, I try to calm myself down and he looks surprised. When hardly 10 seconds of staring passes he just smirks and leaves the room. WHAT WAS THAT?!

--Siddharth POV--

Once bhaiya and bhabhi left I decided to add a security alarm for whenever someone enters my room. It was getting ready when that girl came to rob my house, it got done around 5:00 in the morning. I had two reasons to keep that girl away from my room, one...The security alarm, two....I don't want that girl knowing too much about me and my past. I was coming back from an important meeting when I got a notification saying that the security alarm went off. I increased the speed of my car also thinking if that girl is alright. I finally reached home but surprisingly there was no sign of break-in through the door. I rushed to my room and opened the door to find that girl sitting in the corner, if you said I was mad, boy your wrong I was furious. I told her not to do one thing and she can't even obey that.

Siddharth: WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?! I FORBID YOU FROM ONE THING, ONE THING! 

Yes I screamed at her, I usually am less cruel towards girls. I kept on going on and on about why she entered my room when she abruptly stood up.

Avneet: OK, LISTEN, MISTER, YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHY I ENTERED YOUR ROOM. SOMETHING FELL INSIDE YOUR ROOM, I WAS GOING TO GET IT WHEN THE DOOR SLAMS SHUT AND I GET LOCKED INSIDE! SO YOU SHOULD LEARN TO GET EXPLANATIONS BEFORE YOU EXPLODE ON SOMEONE!!

She screamed at me?! That was a first, no one had the audacity to even look me in the eye and this girl straight up raised her voice at me. I was shocked at first then just smirked at left.