--5--

--Siddharth POV--

I was casually scrolling through Instagram on my phone when I heard a knock on the door, I thought it was Avu because....well she was the only one that knocked on my door, like bhai used to burst my door down I was once changing and he burst in, it wasn't that awkward since we are brothers and all but still. I opened the door and to my disappointment, it was bhai, 'speak of the devil' i thought.

Sidd: Bhai? What are you doing here? At this time, shouldn't you be with Vaish bhabhi?

Abhishek: No yaar, she sent me here to spend time with you while she is talking to Avu.

Sidd: Sahi baat hai, you literally forgot about me.

Abhishek: Acha sorry na, ab andar chale?

Sidd: yes come.

I move out of the way to give Abhi bhai some room to come in. Abhi bhai jumps on one side of the bed while patting the other side with his hand motioning me to lie down beside him. I lie down beside him and relax.

Abhi: Toh bata, Avu agar meri bhabhi hoti toh kesa lagta

I was in shock after that and sit right up to hide the blush on my cheeks from bhai.

Abhi: Sharmao nahi bata do, you like her na?

Sidd: N-no yeh kesi batein karre hai?

Abhi: Then why did you keep her here, aaj thak you didn't even let me touch your stuff without permission, us ladki ko karne diya?

Sidd: Nahi yaar, it's not like that... it's just that she didn't have a place to stay, you see

I tell him the whole story of how we met, how she was a robber before and she came to rob my house, how I found her in my room when I was in a drunken state and how her parents abandoned her at birth.

Abhi: Wow, ok wasn't expecting that.

Sidd: But she really is a good person and has a good heart too.

Bhai smirks and says

Abhishek: Tumhe kesa pata? Kahi janab ko love to nahi hogaya?

I grab my pillow and start throwing it at bhai. I can't be in love with her she's just a friend, nothing more. I kept throwing stuff and hitting Abhi bhai, honestly, sometimes I think he has done masters in teasing people especially me.

Abhi: Ok ok maaf karde

I stop hitting him but still make a mad face at him he slowly comes towards me and says to me.

Abhi: But you two would make a good couple

before I could say something he runs out of my room and I obviously follow him. He tries to find safety so he runs into his room and I follow him but once I entered I froze with my mouth agape.

There stood Avu in the most beautiful dress that seemed like it was made just for her, we had an eye lock that I wanted to keep forever until someone had to interrupt

Abhinavi: *Fake cough*

Abhishek: I told you soooooo

I blush hardcore and I could also see Avu blushing too which I must admit is cute.

So you finally admit it?

Oh, you again? What did I admit?

That you love her idiot

No, I DIDN'T! When?!

Just now

Listen, I. DONT. LOVE. HER. And please just go away

Fine, but mark my word you will regret not listening to me.

Whatever

--Avneet POV--

Vaish di dragged me into her room and sent Abhi bhai to Sidd's room to talk, why she has a BIG control over her husband. She brings me in and closes the door.

Vaish: So tell me, what do you think of Sidd?

Avu: W-well he's nice.

I tell di the whole story of my parents and how I came here in the first place for the intention of robbery, how he offered me to stay here and offer me proper clothing, food and everything. I was finished and saw di's mouth wide open

Avu: What happened?

Vaish: Nothing, it's just that he usually doesn't do that much for someone who isn't related to him, he only really cares about me and Abhi.

Avu: Ya, I read that in the magazine but it turned out to be the opposite.

Vaish: Ok, leave all that let's give you a makeover!

Avu: W-what?! I don't use makeup and don't even know how to use it.

Vaish: I'll teach you, plus I'll be doing all the work so sit.

I nervously sit down on the chair in front of the dresser and she searches for random stuff. She used a lot of stuff like mascara, lipstick, eyeliner, and lots of other stuff. Once she was finished she went to her wardrobe and gave me a dress she told me to wear. She pushes me into the washroom with the dress in my hand, I had no other choice so I changed. I came out and Vaish di was complimenting me, I went up to the mirror and even I was surprised I never thought I could look this good. I was turning around and looking at myself when we heard the door burst open that revealed Abhi bhai followed or should I say chased by Sidd. Sidd saw me and he looked surprised as well we had an eye lock when Vaish di and Abhi bhai fake coughed. I blushed and so did Siddharth, and I must say embarrassed Siddharth is cute- WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING?!

Abhishek: Wo actually mujhe sona hai toh, can I plz?

Vaish: Tekhe, it is late

Avu: Ok, I'll go, sweet dreams you two

Sidd also said bye and followed me out. We both went to our separate room but I couldn't sleep, I don't know why I just have this.....unusual feeling which I can't describe. It was now 3:00 am and still no luck of sleeping then I thought of the craziest ideas which I probably will regret later but, oh well who cares.

A/N: What will Avneet do? Any guesses?